6.7 -Monster King vs Mu Qingzhu

Although the child who pushed the door in was half a person's height and looked cute and adorable, anyone would think that this was a harmless child, but Mu Qingzhu was different. He had a pair of eyes that could see through the truth.

What the naked eye saw was also true.

In his eyes, the demonic aura on the child was terrifyingly dense. Whether it was the demonic aura or the pressure, it revealed that he was of a high level. Mu Qingzhu had been in contact with monsters for three or four years, but he had never seen a monster with such a strong demonic aura.

Mu Qingzhu, who felt the demonic aura, stood up and looked at the child with a cold expression. His body, hidden under his casual clothes, was tense, as if he was an arrow on a string, waiting for the other party to make any move and would immediately fly over.

"Feng Luo! I brought you some delicious food!" The child jumped closer, but was stopped by Mu Qingzhu a few meters away from the bed. The child tilted his head in confusion and said, "Who are you? Uncle."

Hearing the uncle's name, Mu Qingzhu's face was stiff for a moment, but soon returned to alert.

"Brother, what are you doing? Did you scare Xiao Qi?" Seeing Mu Qingzhu's expression of wanting to eat someone, Mu Qingya hurriedly pulled his sleeve.

"He is..." Mu Qingzhu opened his mouth to explain, but didn't know how to explain it to ordinary people.

Feng Luo lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and walked directly past Mu Qingzhu to Qi Ze to protect him.

"Xiao Qi is my brother, does Mr. Mu have any opinion?" His tone was full of coldness.

Seeing the child protected by Feng Luo making faces at him, Mu Qingzhu frowned. There were many people in the hospital, and he couldn't directly expose the news that the child was a monster here.

"No." Mu Qingzhu said and walked out of the ward. Seeing that he left without courtesy, Mu Qingya chased him out with full of doubts, and apologized to Feng Luo before closing the door.

After the brother and sister left, Feng Luo took the child back to the bed. The atmosphere seemed to have returned to the previous one. Feng Luo looked at the child eating snacks, and there was a little more inquiry in his eyes. Mu Qingzhu's words made him suspicious.

The Monster Inspection Bureau existed a long time ago. It was a mysterious organization that secretly protected the human race and dealt with the demons who made trouble. Mu Qingzhu was a member of the Monster Inspection Bureau.

Half a month ago, there were many cases of human mental disorder in the city, which also attracted the attention of the Monster Inspection Bureau. After investigation, it was found that the victims were addicted to cat abuse. The source of their mental disorder had the shadow of cats. Therefore, the case that was identified as a cat demon was handed over to Mu Qingzhu for full responsibility.

Mu Qingzhu discovered Qi Ze's identity and naturally would not let him, a big demon, continue to stay in the city. Therefore, Mu Qingzhu, who was frustrated during the day, attacked the ward at night.

As the night deepened, a barrier began to unfold with the hospital as the center. When the barrier was cast, Qi Ze, who was lying on the accompanying bed, suddenly opened his eyes, and a faint golden light flashed in his black eyes.

Qi Ze half sat up, his consciousness spread out, but he encountered a barrier near the hospital, blocking his consciousness from penetrating.

Everything was frozen, and the nurses on night patrol disappeared. In the world formed by the barrier, it seemed that only he existed.