7.9 - Black and white

There were not many customers at this time. In addition to the guy with a buzz cut, there was only one pastry chef in the dessert shop. After the guy took the menu, it took another ten minutes before he slowly started to serve the desserts. Soon, the small table was filled with all kinds of snacks.

Qi Ze threw the system aside and ate the dessert happily. Sure enough, only desserts could soothe his mood.

The boy still looked unhappy when he first entered the door. After eating a portion of caramel pudding, the arc of his mouth was raised a lot. He ate quickly, but his movements were very elegant, which made people enjoy the view. Of course, the only person who could see this scene was the guy with a buzz cut at the counter.

Qi Ze felt a gaze on him. He looked over there with a spoon in his mouth. The guy with a buzz cut lowered his head and looked at his phone, not looking over here.

The boy turned back puzzledly, scooped a spoonful of the cake with a lot of cream and stuffed it into his mouth. Just after Qi Ze turned back, the guy with a buzz cut looked up at him with a complicated look in his eyes.

He choked a little after eating too much dessert. Seeing the boy frowning, the guy with a buzz cut hurriedly brought a cup of milk tea over.

Qi Ze took it and drank a sip. He looked up at the guy again. The guy smiled. His smile was sunny and bright. His cheerful look easily made people feel good.

But that angular face always made Qi Ze feel familiar.

"I haven't seen you before. What's your name?" Qi Ze asked.

The short-haired boy smiled even more, tilted his head and replied, "My name is Bai Mo, white Bai, ink Mo."

"Oh." Qi Ze nodded, biting the straw and drinking milk tea calmly, his long eyelashes covering the dark color under his eyes when he lowered his head.

Bai Mo stood in front of the table. With his tall stature, he could see the boy's white neck exposed because he sat with his head lowered, and his ears that were mostly covered by black hair. No matter which part, it was just right, like a perfect creation carefully carved by God.

"I'm here to take over, Xiao Mo." A girl's voice suddenly sounded. It was another clerk in the store.

Bai Mo raised a warm smile and replied politely, "Okay, Sister Lin."

The shop assistant who came to take over walked to the counter and sat down. The slightly higher counter just blocked her line of sight. Bai Mo took a deep look at the boy, then turned and went into the inner dressing room.

[Host, why do I feel that Bai Mo is weird? That look... is like he wants to eat you. ] The system saw Bai Mo's actions. It remembered that Bai Mo's character in the plot was not like this. In the original plot, Bai Mo was sunny and warm, kind and approachable, but the look he gave before leaving was really scary.

Qi Ze stuffed a large piece of cake in his mouth, his cheeks moved, and he answered in his heart: "Eat me? It's not certain who will eat who."

[That's right. ] 101 is very confident in the host's strength.

Suddenly, Qi Ze frowned and stopped chewing.

[What's wrong with the host! ] The system asked nervously, [Is it... poisonous? ]

Qi Ze shook his head and said, "I drank too much milk tea and I have to pee urgently."

After wiping his mouth with a tissue, Qi Ze asked the lady at the counter where the toilet was and went into the inner room.

The dessert shop had a large front door, so Qi Ze found a toilet and pushed the door open. As a result, Bai Mo, who was only wearing pants and with his upper body exposed, came into view.