Extra World 7: A little surprise

Three years later, in the island country of Winter Capital.

It was another fragrant April, and the cherry blossoms all over the city became the most stunning scenery of this bustling city. The breeze blew past, rolling up the fallen cherry blossoms, and some petals fell on the street, and some fell on the pages of the book that the boy was turning, just blocking the section that the boy had reached.

The boy frowned slightly, and before he could do anything, a white ball appeared from the void, helped him brush away the petals, and gave him a flattering smile.

Qi Ze turned a page of the book, pretending to concentrate on reading, but just ignored it, revealing the signal that I was very unhappy to provoke me.

The alarm bells in the system's heart rang loudly. It's been two days, and the host is still angry with it. It's over!

The cause of the incident was this: the day before yesterday, when it was cooking sushi, it accidentally put too much mustard, and Qi Ze ate a bite and was stung so much that he almost died on the spot, and he coughed for a long time with tears in his eyes.

Then it couldn't help laughing when the host was stung, and Qi Ze got angry and ignored it for two days.

[Host...] 101 stared at its small eyes, trying to act pitiful and cute, Qi Ze was used to this trick, and still flipped through the book in his hand with an expressionless face.

101 didn't give up, and tugged at his clothes and said: [101, can you make a shrimp banquet tonight? Please be magnanimous and forgive me. 】

Qi Ze's lips curled slightly, revealing a faint smile when the system couldn't see it, and this smile was just caught by the girls passing by.

The boy sat under the cherry tree, and the smile on his handsome face was even brighter than the rain of flowers. The beautiful scene was like a beautiful painting, which caused the girls passing by to exclaim.

Hearing this, 101 looked up at Qi Ze in confusion, [Host, what's wrong?]

"It's okay." Qi Ze closed the book and stood up. The petals that fell on him fell to the ground with his movements.

The direction he left was just past the group of excited girls. Seeing the man in their hearts approaching, the girls were excited and lowered their heads shyly to make way. Until the man walked farther and farther away, they breathed a sigh of relief and chattered.

"Kobayashi, did you see it? Did you see it?!" One of the girls hugged her friend next to her and said excitedly.

"I saw it! Qi Jun smiled, ah ah ah!!"

Just when they were chatting enthusiastically, a young man in an ordinary T-shirt appeared behind them at some point.

"Hi." The young man's voice was magnetic, clear and friendly.

The girls looked back and were amazed again. The young man had a slender figure and his facial features were not very delicate, but the combination of them, plus his temperament, was enough to make people unable to look away.

The young man narrowed his eyes slightly, raised the corners of his mouth, and greeted them with a smile in fluent island language.

"Hello, I want to find someone."

"His name is Qi Ze."

——————

The next day.

"Ring, ring, ring..."

The harsh sound of the chime broke the tranquility of the early morning.

Qi Ze, who was lying on the bed with his legs spread out, squinted his eyes. His right hand touched the chime on the bedside and slapped it hard, but he couldn't hold back and the chime he had just bought two days ago was successfully scrapped.