7.12 - Dark cuisine reappears

On Saturday morning, Gu Xuan got up before dawn. To be more precise, he was so excited that he didn't sleep all night. He tossed and turned in bed and couldn't fall asleep. Finally, he couldn't help but get up and make preparations for the date.

Clothes, gifts, flowers, all must be the best.

This is their first date! No matter in the previous life or after rebirth.

Counting the days, it has been a few months since Gu Xuan was reborn. In these few months, apart from the initial excitement and disbelief, what surged in his heart later was the joy of regaining what he had lost. This joy made Gu Xuan only have room for Qi Ze in his eyes.

But...

Gu Xuan's movements of changing clothes suddenly slowed down, and his sword-like eyebrows wrinkled slightly.

He always felt like he had forgotten something important... What was it...

"Ring, ring, ring!!"

The alarm clock set for 7 o'clock last night rang, and the sound woke up Gu Xuan who was deep in thought.

Gu Xuan hurriedly put on his coat and rushed out of the room.

The time they agreed to meet was 2 o'clock in the afternoon. It was still early, so he planned to get a haircut first and meet Qi Ze in the best image.

It took three hours to do the hair, one hour to choose clothes, and one hour to choose gifts. Soon, it was the agreed time.

A luxurious, all-black sports car drove up and stopped at the gate of the community after a handsome drift. Because Qi Ze had greeted them in advance, the guard let him in after checking.

Gu Xuan found the location of Qi's house with ease, got out of the car holding a large bunch of baby's breath, and knocked on the door.

Today, the housekeeper and servants of Qi's family were given a day off, so only Qi Ze came to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, a large bunch of flowers burst into the eyes, and then the flowers were taken away, revealing Gu Xuan's handsome face.

"Ah Qi." Gu Xuan smiled brilliantly.

"Oh, you're here." Qi Ze glanced at him lightly, turned and went into the house, leaving Gu Xuan at the door with an awkward smile.

But soon Gu Xuan returned to her usual smile, holding flowers and following Qi Ze in, muttering as she walked: "Hey, Qi, you didn't tell me about the date in advance, so I wasn't prepared, but I picked a gift for you, I think you will..."

When they walked to the lobby and saw the people sitting in the lobby, Gu Xuan's mumbling stopped abruptly, and she looked at them in shock.

"Hi, Senior Gu Xuan?" Bai Xiaoyu smiled and waved at him, but there was an inexplicable mockery in her smile, obviously she heard what Gu Xuan said before he came in.

Gu Xuan's mind stopped for a moment.

Bai Xiaoyu? ? How could she be here! ! Wait a minute...

Gu Xuan's eyes fell on the three people beside him.

"Brother Xuan." This is Wang Hao.

"Long time no see, classmate Gu Xuan." This is Bai Mo.

"Humph!" This is Huo Yuanyuan.

Gu Xuan was stunned. The light bulbs in the hall were particularly bright, as if slapping him in the face.

"Ah, Qi... what are they doing here?" Gu Xuan asked with the last bit of expectation.