Extra World 6: True Dragon Ascension

Miyu Forest hadn't been so lively for a long time. All the demons, regardless of which tribe they were from, and whether they were predators or prey, gathered together happily to welcome the return of the demon king. They didn't even dare to reject Feng Luo, a human, because he was brought back by the demon king, and maybe he was the wife of the village leader.

Of course, Qi Ze didn't know about the demons' little tricks. After returning to Miyu Forest, he began to worry about where to live. He was used to sleeping on a big Simmons bed in the city, and he was not happy to sleep on a tree.

The original body lived in a cave. When he went there with the little fox Tutu in his arms, he smelled a strange smell in the cave. It was the fishy smell of the snakes, which made Qi Ze very disgusted. In addition, Feng Luo was there, and humans were also not used to living in caves. Therefore, Qi Ze called some monster brothers and prepared to build a small nest beside a river somewhere in the depths of the Miyi Forest.

He leaned against a tree, touching the little fox in his arms, eating wild fruits, and commanding the tiger monsters and bear monsters below to build a cabin. The monsters were strong and quick, and soon built a cabin according to Qi Ze's idea.

"Boss! It's done!" A tiger monster with a human body and a tiger head shouted loudly.

"Okay." Qi Ze finished the last bite of the fruit, threw away the core, and jumped down from the tree holding the little fox, landing steadily on the ground.

101, who was standing on Qi Ze's shoulder, looked at the cabin, and the more he looked at it, the more familiar it looked. Why did he seem to have seen it somewhere before?

"This thing is not as useful as the cave, Boss, why do you need this thing? You might as well sleep in my cave, which is big and comfortable." The tiger demon asked in confusion.

Qi Ze raised his eyebrows, looked at it in surprise, and said, "Excuse me...are you from the Northeast?"

"Hey! Boss, how do you know I'm from the Northeast Tiger?" The tiger demon shook his head in a simple and honest manner.

Qi Ze listened to its accent and laughed, "I guessed it."

"Boss, you are worthy of being the boss. You can even guess this!" The tiger demon raised his thumb to him and flattered him.

While they were talking, 101 finally remembered why this cabin looked so familiar. If it remembered correctly, this style of cabin seemed to have appeared in the system video, where the earliest host and the woman lived.

The white ball system was sweating profusely, and found an excuse to slip back to the system space and pretend to be dead.

No question, if you ask, you're just scared.

Feng Luo disappeared for a whole morning. When the cabin was built, he just came back from the sword, took out a lot of daily necessities from the space, and bought the big bed that Qi Ze had been dreaming about. He also brought a lot of snacks for Qi Ze as food.

When everything was packed up, the bed was made, and the cabin was decorated in a decent manner, with a warm feeling everywhere.

Qi Ze threw himself on the big bed and rolled around happily twice, hugging the pillow and rubbing it. After rubbing it, Qi Ze realized belatedly that Feng Luo seemed to have only bought one bed.

"Where do you sleep?" Qi Ze sat on the edge of the bed, his short legs that couldn't touch the ground swayed, and he asked with his little face up.

Feng Luo was folding the quilt. He didn't even respond when he heard this. He replied, "Aren't we sleeping together? Just like before."