6.3 - All beasts surrender

Although Feng Luo lived in a two-bedroom, one-living room apartment, he was the only one living there all year round, and the other room had long been used as a storage room, so the two of them could only sleep in one room.

After clearing the dishes from the midnight snack, Feng Luo entered the room and saw the child lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone, with two white and tender short legs waving.

Although it was April or May, the weather was neither hot nor cold during the day, but it was still a little cold at night. Feng Luo walked over and grabbed his two restless short legs. He felt cold in his hands, thinking that he had caught a cold, and quickly stuffed him into the quilt.

Feng Luo was not a talkative person, and Qi Ze was only thinking about his luck, so he didn't say much. Soon the two of them lay on the bed and turned off the lights, and the room became dark.

The soft quilt was much more comfortable than sleeping on the street. Qi Ze yawned and fell asleep quickly.

Feng Luo had never slept in the same bed with a stranger since he could remember. Affected by the shallow breathing beside him, he didn't feel sleepy at all. He stared at the ceiling with his eyes closed.

His original life goal was to run the pet store left by his parents, eat and wait for death, and live a dull life. Because of his personality, he even thought about not getting married in this life, and adopting a child when he was old. Thinking of this, Feng Luo turned his head and looked at the child beside him, as if the matter of adopting a child was solved.

Feng Luo thought about the child's amazing appetite and the cost of raising a child. Feng Luo, whose savings were no more than six figures, sighed and decided to work hard to make money.

At this moment, the sleeping child turned over and rolled into his arms. Feng Luo hugged him subconsciously, but frowned when he touched him. Why was he still so cold?

While Feng Luo was covering the child's hands and feet, he was thinking about giving the child some supplements to nourish his body in the future. Gradually, as the night deepened, he felt a little sleepy and fell into a light sleep.

Half asleep and half awake, Feng Luo seemed to feel something entangled on his legs. The smooth and scaly touch woke him up immediately.

[Host! ! You've revealed your true form! ! ] The system shouted in horror as Qi Ze turned into a snake.

With a snap, the bedside lamp was turned on, and the room suddenly became bright. Feng Luo was sweating all over his head. He turned over the quilt cautiously, but found nothing.

Was it a dream? ?

"Hmm...what's wrong?" Qi Ze was awakened by the glaring light, rubbing his eyes and mumbling. "

No, it's okay, go to sleep." Feng Luo suppressed his fear and comforted him softly. He was relieved when he saw the child fall asleep again, turned off the light and continued to lie down, but this time he really didn't want to sleep.

While he was staring at his eyes and was scared and couldn't sleep, the system was complaining about Qi Ze's sudden appearance.

[Host, why did you suddenly change back to your original form? I was almost discovered by the male protagonist. 】

"I'm used to it, I'm used to it, hehe." Qi Ze smiled awkwardly, "I've been sleeping curled up on a tree during this period. I accidentally mistook him for a tree. It's okay. Anyway, I reacted quickly and he didn't notice."

[Look at how scared you made the male protagonist. You scared him three times in one day. 】

I cried the first time, fainted the second time, and woke up from my dream the third time. Please help me understand the shadow area of ​​Feng Luo's mind.