8.2 - Little bunny

After arranging everything, Ye Haochu went up to a higher floor alone. Because of the arrival of the end of the world, the whole city had lost power and fell into endless darkness. The shopping mall was not spared either. All power supplies were cut off and the elevators stopped working.

Just as Ye Haochu climbed up step by step and was about to go to the third floor when he reached the second floor, Qi Ze, who was hiding in the furniture area on the third floor, touched his chin and smiled mysteriously.

[I don't know why, every time the host laughs like this, nothing good happens. ] The system complained on the side.

Then the system saw Qi Ze disappear from the spot. When he appeared again, he was holding a zombie in one hand. Because the speed was too fast, the two zombies had not reacted yet, and there was a confused look on his gray and ferocious face.

Zombie: Who am I and where is this? ?

Qi Ze punched the fire extinguisher next to him, and the glass shattered. The shattering sound awakened the zombies and also made Ye Haochu alert. He held the saber tightly in his right hand and approached very lightly.

[Ah, this... What are you doing again, host? ] The system helplessly raised its forehead and sighed.

Qi Ze took out the fire axe, and his arrogant expression changed. His black eyes widened slightly, his eye circles were red, and there was still moist tenderness in his eyes.

"No, don't come over, ah!!" The boy's clear voice changed, and his fear and despair could be heard from his voice alone.

Ye Haochu, who had just stepped onto the third floor, suddenly felt nervous and ran over faster, just in time to see two zombies slowly approaching the boy.

Before he could see the boy's appearance clearly, Ye Haochu leaped fiercely like a cheetah, switching the grip of the saber in his hand in the air, and attacked one of the zombies with a sound of breaking through the air.

The saber was made of good material, and with the force of Ye Haochu's landing, the blade actually penetrated the zombie's head directly, and it was decapitated on the spot. White and gray liquid splashed out instantly, splashing on Ye Haochu's expressionless face, adding a bit of coldness to him.

After solving one problem quickly and neatly, Ye Haochu was about to pull out the saber, but found that the blade was stuck in the skull of the zombie. Ye Haochu quickly let go and planned to find another way to solve the other one.

Seeing his little friend being decapitated and smelling the breath of humans, the zombie went crazy, roaring and biting over, and its target was naturally Ye Haochu.

"Damn it!" Ye Haochu dodged once, but the zombies moved very quickly and were not afraid of pain. Unless they were shot in the head, they would still attack even if they were dismembered.

Ye Haochu was agile and could be seen as a professionally trained person. After the boy got past him, he raised the fire axe in his hand high and chopped it at the zombie's head.

"Dong dong..." The sound of a head falling to the ground and rolling.

After dealing with the two zombies dangerously, Ye Haochu panted and threw down the fire axe. After a while, he remembered that there was a human behind him.

"Are you okay..." Ye Haochu turned around and looked at the boy behind him. His cold greeting was stuck when he saw the boy's face.

The boy was about 18 years old, and there was still a trace of fear on his fair and handsome face. Because of the previous shock, the corners of his eyes were red, and his black eyes were filled with moisture, staring at him without blinking, just like the little rabbit he raised when he was a child.