7.17 - New semester

"Tap, tap... tap"

A sound of footsteps came from far away, like stepping on people's hearts. The person walked neither fast nor slow, and finally stopped in front of Bai Mo.

The person was tall and slender, and the position he stood in just blocked the moonlight from the window, casting a shadow over Bai Mo.

Gu Xuan put his hands in his trouser pockets, looked down at Bai Mo, and said in a cold voice: "I remember I warned you not to try to get close to him, and don't investigate that matter."

Hearing him speak, Bai Mo leaned back, and the shackles on his hands collided and made a crisp sound, which echoed in the quiet and dilapidated warehouse.

Bai Mo looked up at him, his beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, his expression was cold, like a hunting venomous snake, showing his fangs.

"What are you afraid of?" Bai Mo said leisurely, without any nervousness of being controlled by others.

"Or... what are you afraid of me finding out?"

After saying the last sentence, Bai Mo smiled provocatively at him.

Since he started to investigate his life experience eighteen years ago, someone has been secretly blocking him, and even sent many people to arrest him. Although Bai Mo is agile, he did not escape the net, and was finally caught and imprisoned here.

But even so, Bai Mo noticed that another force sent him important information. He was replaced when he was born, but he was caught before he could find out the identity of the other party.

Thinking of this, Bai Mo looked at Gu Xuan with a strange look in his eyes. Could it be him?

Gu Xuan looked at him coldly, and did not get angry as Bai Mo thought. Instead, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers. Several people came out from the darkness and half-knelt behind Gu Xuan .

"Mr. Gu."

"Keep an eye on him." Gu Xuan gave the order and turned to leave the dilapidated warehouse.

Although the Gu family is a tycoon in the business world, their history of making a fortune is inevitably mixed with some black things, otherwise Gu Xuan, who was influenced by his parents' education since childhood, would not have grown up to be the school bully of Lingyang.

After Gu Xuan left, two of his men stayed by Bai Mo's side, staring at him, while the others were guarding outside, not giving Bai Mo any chance to escape.

Several people stared at Bai Mo like this, and as the sky was getting light, Bai Mo, who had stayed up all night, looked at them with a smile on his face.

"Brother, it's boring, can we chat?"

No one paid attention to him, but Bai Mo was not annoyed. He kept smiling and tried to lean towards them, looking harmless.

"Brother, I'm a little hungry. Do you have anything to eat? Gu Xuan didn't say that you guys would starve me to death, did you?" Bai Mo tilted his head, showing his big white teeth and said kindly, as if they were not kidnappers, but good brothers with a good relationship.

Two of them looked at each other. Indeed, Gu Xuan only asked them to keep an eye on Bai Mo and not let him slip away. He really didn't say what he would do to him.

The leader made a look, and the other person went out. About an hour and a half later, the man came back with a bag of buns and threw them directly in front of Bai Mo Noodles. Some buns rolled out and fell to the ground, covered with dust.

"Thank you, big brother!" Bai Mo grabbed the buns in surprise and ate them. He didn't even mind the dirty ones. He bit off the dirty piece and spit it out before eating. There was a look of gratitude in his eyes, which made the others unconsciously let down their guard.