6.2 - The male protagonist was frightened and fainted

After being thrown out by the firefighter uncle, Qi Ze shut himself in and was suspicious of snakes by a river in the suburbs.

Qi Ze curled up his body and looked at the shadow reflected on the water surface by the river. The small black snake was covered with black scales, densely layered, revealing a weird look, and the expression in his vertical pupils was complicated.

[Host...] Bai Tuanzi hesitated for a while before speaking to comfort him [The male protagonist must not think you are ugly, you took a photo, you are so handsome. ]

"Really, really..." Qi Ze looked at the system aggrievedly. It was the first time he turned into a non-human creature. He felt that he was extremely ugly. He missed his handsome face and six abdominal muscles.

[Really! 】

The little black snake stretched out the tip of its tail and scooped some water to wipe its face, wiping off the mud on its face while rushing. Well, it was really handsome... shit.

[Host, are we still going to find the male lead? ] The white ball system stood beside Qi Ze, and the unified snake fell into deep thought.

Thinking of the upcoming thunder tribulation and the life of being a stray snake with insufficient food and clothing, Qi Ze resolutely chose to continue to look for Feng Luo to get his luck.

On the other side, Feng Luo breathed a sigh of relief after the fire brigade caught the snake and half-lay on the sofa. When his mind was clearer, he found that his hands and feet were cold. He suppressed his fear and went to clean up the kitchen again.

He thought he was fearless, but he was extremely afraid of slippery snakes. His scalp tingled at the thought of them.

Perhaps it was because of his childhood trauma. When he was a child, he was walking in the countryside and stayed with a big snake for a whole night. He was not found by his family until the next day. Since then, he has been particularly afraid of snake-like creatures.

Being frightened, Feng Luo was in no mood to cook. He took a small bag of cat food and prepared to go to the park to feed the stray cats.

Feng Luo was tall and slender, and his appearance was also first-class. However, with his expressionless face all year round and his temperament of not wanting strangers to approach him, he kept to himself and had been single for more than 20 years. During these years, only cats and dogs would take the initiative to approach him.

Thinking of the lazy stray cats in the park, Feng Luo walked faster, with a slight smile on his lips. If you didn't look carefully, you couldn't tell that he was smiling.

Turning to a small path, Feng Luo suddenly paused, and looked in one direction with a sharp look, but there was only an ordinary flower bed, with nothing there.

"Did I see it wrong?" Feng Luo murmured in confusion.

All along the way, he always felt that he was being stared at, and it was following him all the time. He had sharp five senses since he was a child,

and he had the ability to predict dangerous things.

Seeing that there was no one around and there were no buildings around that could hide people, Feng Luo was puzzled, but he could only think that he was suspicious because he couldn't find anyone. He glanced at the flowerbed several times before turning around and leaving.

In a place where he couldn't see, a small black snake was lying in the grass of the flowerbed, and the snake's pupils were looking at him through the grass without blinking. The system was also lying next to him. Because it was larger than the small black snake, it also pressed down a piece of the grass.