6.15 - Dragon

A long time ago, in a remote mountain village in the distant human world, a mother and son moved in. The mother was beautiful but cold, and the son was fair and cute, like a fairy boy in the legend. The children in the village liked him very much, and the child had several friends as soon as he moved in.

Under the big willow tree at the entrance of the village, four or five children gathered together to play with mud. One of the little girls patted the four-like figures she made and looked at the white and tender child next to her.

"Qi Qi, what is this you made?" the little girl asked.

The child smiled happily, showing a little tiger tooth, pointed at the three clay figures and said: "This is the mother, this is the father, and this, is me."

"Liar, Qi Qi, you don't have a father." The little girl retorted.

The child puffed up his cheeks and said fiercely, "No, Qi Qi has a father. He is very tall and will protect Qi Qi and his mother."

"What about him?" another child interrupted and asked.

The child was speechless for a moment, shaking his head and said uncertainly, "Maybe... should... tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, my father will be back!"

Seeing that his friends did not believe him, the child repeated, "He will really be back!"

The other children just made a face at him and skipped home.

The child was a little disappointed. He picked up the three clay figures and walked towards home as if he was holding treasures.

He and his mother moved here two years ago. They lived in a small wooden house not far from the village entrance and lived with his mother. But... his mother was very strange and often talked to the air.

Just as the child reached the door of his house, he heard his mother talking to herself in the house again.

"I told you, I won't do these shitty missions anymore!"

"Eliminate? Huh, is this the only way you can threaten me?"

"To tell you the truth, 101, I've lived enough!"

The mother's voice sounded very angry, and the child was a little scared. He hesitated for a while before pushing the door in.

When she noticed him coming in, the woman's expression softened. There were still only the two of them in the room, no one else.

The mother was talking to herself again, how strange... the child thought.

"Mother, look! These are made by Qiqi~" The child wanted to make the woman happy, so he held three small clay figures and presented them to her like treasures.

"This is Qiqi, and this is mother." The child pointed at the clay figures and introduced them seriously: "This is father."

The woman, who had originally looked indifferent, changed her expression, and pushed the child hard, saying in a cold tone: "How many times have I told you! You don't have a father, don't you understand!"

The child was pushed to the ground, and the three clay figures also fell to the ground, turning into a pool of mud.

"Mother..." The child's eyes turned red, and tears were brewing in his pure black eyes, and the tears hung on his eyelashes as long as crow feathers, and they were about to fall.

Mother doesn't like him crying...

Thinking of this, the child wiped his tears and pulled the corners of his mouth to try to smile.

"Qi Qi, be good, mother don't be angry."

The woman's eyebrows were cold, and she just raised her hand to rub the child's head, ruffling his black hair.