【World 8】━━ Let go of that little Zombie ━━

8.1 -  The end of the world

"Linchuan survivors, please pay attention. Linchuan survivors, please pay attention."

"A human survivor base has been established in Lizhou, Southwest China."

"The military helicopter will stay in Linchuan for ten minutes at 9 a.m. tomorrow. Survivors, please evacuate as soon as possible before the zombie tide arrives. The report is complete."

The announcer's anxious voice sounded on the radio, giving the survivors the last glimmer of hope.

A young couple huddled in the car, and hugged each other excitedly after hearing the broadcast in the car.

"We will be saved, we will be saved." The man hugged the woman tightly, murmuring in a low voice, as if comforting himself, and as if praying.

"Wuwuwu, Ayuan, I'm so scared." The woman sobbed softly.

Suddenly, a rotten face appeared in the back window of the car. Half of the face was bloody and a large piece of meat was only a layer of skin left hanging on the face. The cheekbone under the red meat could almost be seen.

The thing opened its mouth and roared softly. One eyeball was completely black without white, and the other had no eyeball at all, only empty eye sockets.

The young couple in the car was so scared that they quickly covered their mouths and held their breath, their pupils shrank, afraid of attracting the attention of the zombies outside.

The windows were closed tightly, and the zombies did not notice the two people in the car. They just sniffed the smell and staggered away.

They breathed a sigh of relief only when the zombies went away.

"Yueyue, it's getting dark, let's get off the bus and find a place to hide. We'll go to Lizhou early tomorrow morning." The man looked around and made this decision after making sure there were no zombies wandering around.

"I... Ayuan, I'm scared." The woman shrank her shoulders. The running around and the fear in the past few days have made the young and beautiful woman's hair messy and no longer as delicate as before.

"Don't worry, I will protect you." The man held her hand and said with confidence.

The two held hands and got out of the car slowly. Zombies have poor eyesight, but their hearing and sense of smell are very sensitive. As long as they smell human or hear any sound, they will rush over and bite them like crazy. They once saw a big man being eaten by zombies in front of them, leaving only half of his body.

I don't know if they are lucky or what, they didn't encounter zombies along the way and arrived at the nearby community safely. As a result, just when they arrived at the gate of the community, two or three zombies wandering on the street heard the movement and walked towards them in a weird way.

"Ah, let's go!" Although the woman's sharp voice was not loud, it still attracted the attention of the zombies, and they ran over at a very fast speed.

The two hurriedly accelerated and rushed into the community. Just as they were about to enter the community, they saw a young boy lying on the ground.

"Is this... a human?" The man hesitated for a moment, and before he could see the boy's face clearly, he was dragged away by the woman.

"Wait a minute, Yueyue, the child seems to be still alive." The man said reluctantly.

There were zombies following behind them. If they just let the boy stay there...

"What time is it now? You still care about people! Isn't it better for him to be there? Those monsters won't come to eat us!" The woman glared at him and said indifferently.