chapter 15 home wrecker in Pieces

Marceline and Carlos had survived yet another ordeal, but their troubles were far from over. A new threat had emerged in the form of a wealthy businessman named Eduardo, who had set his sights on Marceline.

Eduardo had been obsessed with Marceline ever since he had first laid eyes on her. He was determined to have her, no matter the cost. He had tried to woo her with gifts and promises, but Marceline had rebuffed his advances, knowing that he was not to be trusted.

One day, as Marceline was leaving work, she found Eduardo waiting for her outside. He was furious, his obsession turning to rage. He grabbed Marceline, his grip like a vice, and dragged her into his car.

Marceline fought back with all her strength, but Eduardo was too strong. He drove her to a remote location, far from prying eyes, intent on having his way with her.

But Marceline was not alone. Carlos had been tracking Eduardo's movements, suspecting that he would try something like this. He followed them to the remote location and arrived just in time.

As Eduardo tried to force himself on Marceline, Carlos intervened, attacking Eduardo with a fury he had never known. He fought like a man possessed, his blows raining down on Eduardo with relentless force.

In the end, Eduardo lay in a heap on the ground, broken and defeated. Marceline and Carlos called the police, who arrived and arrested Eduardo on the spot.

As Marceline and Carlos stood together, watching Eduardo being taken away, Marceline felt a sense of relief. She knew that the road ahead would still be difficult, that the scars of her past would never fully heal. But she also knew that with Carlos by her side, she could face anything that came her way. And as she looked into his eyes, she knew that she was finally safe, that she had found her true home in his arms.