chapter 45 killer kills again

Marceline's plan to lure Sebastian Black out of hiding had been set in motion, but she knew the risks involved. As she waited for him to take the bait, she couldn't shake the feeling of dread that settled over her.

Days turned into weeks, and Marceline began to fear that Sebastian had seen through her plan. But just as she was beginning to lose hope, a new victim was found, killed in the same gruesome manner as Sebastian's previous victims.

Marceline knew that this was Sebastian's doing, that he had taken the bait and struck again. She felt a sense of guilt wash over her, knowing that her actions had led to another innocent life being lost.

Determined to stop Sebastian once and for all, Marceline redoubled her efforts. She worked tirelessly, following every lead, gathering every piece of evidence she could find.

Finally, after weeks of relentless pursuit, Marceline found herself face to face with Sebastian. He taunted her, laughing at her efforts to stop him.

"You can't stop me, Marceline," Sebastian sneered. "I'm always one step ahead of you."

But Marceline refused to back down. She knew that this would be the final showdown, that one way or another, it would all end here.

With a fierce determination, Marceline lunged at Sebastian, their bodies colliding in a violent struggle. But Sebastian was strong, and he fought back with a ferocity that matched her own.

In the end, it was Sebastian who emerged victorious. With a swift motion, he delivered a fatal blow, leaving Marceline lying on the ground, bleeding and broken.

As Marceline's vision faded and darkness closed in around her, she knew that her fight was over. Sebastian had won, but she took solace in the knowledge that she had given everything she had in the battle against him.

And as she slipped into unconsciousness, Marceline knew that her legacy would live on, that others would continue the fight in her name, until justice was finally served.