chapter 30 killers origins revealed

Marceline followed the man through the dark streets, her mind racing with questions. Who was this mysterious boss, and why did he want to meet her? And most importantly, what did he have to do with Juan, the man who had haunted her for so many years?

Finally, they arrived at an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. The man led Marceline inside, where she was met with a chilling sight. The warehouse was filled with monitors displaying footage of her every move. It was clear that whoever was behind this had been watching her for a long time.

As Marceline scanned the room, her eyes fell on a figure sitting in the shadows. It was a man, dressed in a suit, his face obscured by darkness. He spoke, his voice cold and calculating.

"Welcome, Marceline. I've been expecting you."

Marceline felt a chill run down her spine. She knew this man was dangerous, but she also knew she had to confront him if she wanted to put an end to this nightmare once and for all.

"Who are you?" Marceline demanded, her voice steady despite the fear coursing through her veins.

The man chuckled, his eyes glinting with malice. "I am the mastermind behind it all. I am the one who orchestrated Juan's attack all those years ago. And now, I have come to finish what he started."

Marceline's blood ran cold as the man revealed his true identity. He was a wealthy businessman, someone she had once trusted. But now, she saw him for what he truly was: a monster.

"Why are you doing this?" Marceline asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

The man smirked, his eyes filled with madness. "Because I can. Because I enjoy watching you squirm. Because I want to see you suffer."

With that, the man signaled to his henchmen, who advanced on Marceline with malicious intent. But Marceline was done running. She may have been a victim once, but now she was a survivor. And she would fight with every ounce of strength she had left to defeat this evil once and for all.