Chapter 41 killer disappears

With Sebastian Black defeated, Marceline hoped to find closure and move on with her life. But as days turned into weeks, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

Sebastian's body had never been found, and there were no signs of his whereabouts. It was as if he had vanished into thin air.

Marceline couldn't understand it. She had seen him die with her own eyes. How could he have disappeared without a trace?

Determined to find answers, Marceline began to investigate. She combed through police records, interviewed witnesses, but no one had seen or heard from Sebastian since that fateful night.

As Marceline delved deeper, she uncovered a startling truth. Sebastian had been working with a secret organization, one that specialized in disappearing without a trace. He had faked his death, using his knowledge and resources to escape justice once again.

Marceline was enraged. Sebastian had fooled her once, but she wouldn't let him get away with it again. She vowed to track him down, to bring him to justice once and for all.

With renewed determination, Marceline set out on a new journey, one that would take her to the darkest corners of the criminal underworld. She knew that the road ahead would be dangerous, but she also knew that she was stronger than ever, and nothing would stand in her way.