Ch. 2

The next day...

I wake up at about 12pm. I slept ridiculously long. I get up from my bed and stretch. Then I go and take a nice long shower. Today is gonna be rough. Envy already has a mission that I'm sending her on tonight. I got notified at 8am that the Spanish mafia is trying to recruit some of our members and steal information.

2 things are happening. 1. Someone in our mafia is a traitor. 2. Manuel wants war. Manuel is the leader of the Spanish Mafia. I hate him. He participates in sex trafficking more than any of my other enemies. Boys, girls, men, women, trans people. It doesn't matter who you are.

I finish getting myself ready for the day and I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I'm in a horrible fucking mood. If there's no food ready for me someone is getting fucked up.

"Mr. Morelli, there's food in the kitchen for you. I didn't know if you wanted breakfast foods or lunch. I just you a vegetarian omelette." Lisa says nervously without looking me in the eye. She's definitely scared of me. She has no reason to be scared. I wouldn't fire or hurt her. She's been working for my family for 10 years.

"Dismissed." I say sternly and she rushes away.

I walk into the dining room and I see that a plate is on the table with my food.

I sit down and eat in silence but then I hear someone walking into the dining room. I quickly draw my gun. Everyone knows that I eat alone and there will be sever consequences for anyone who disrupts me while I'm eating.

A couple seconds later Gionni walks in with a smile on his face. I put my gun away.

"Why are you here?" I ask him in a gruff tone while continuing to eat.

"I told you I was coming over at 10 to get information out of Envy." He says in a duh tone and I drop my fork.

I forgot about that.

"Yes, what information did you find out?" I ask him and pick up my fork again.

"Well she's extremely scared of you, she's 20, her birthday is in June, she scared of animals, she loves food all kind-" he says with a smile and before he can continue I cut him off.

"Information about RICKY!" I yell in a stern tone and he looks at me like I'm fucking stupid.

"She tutored his daughter. From what I know, he's attempted to fuck her several times but she always said no. He would buy her things and she would store them in a box in her apartment. She never used anything that he gave her." He says and I assume that's all she told him but that was a lot of information. So I'm not upset.

"Where is she now?" I ask him finally finishing my omelette.

"Training with Anex." He says in a nonchalant tone.

"Training for what?" I ask him curiously. Enzo was supposed to train her in self defense not Anex.

Anex will beat her the fuck up. Enzo will beat her up too but he'd hold back just enough for her to feel as if she can handle him.

"On the mission tonight. Do you need my help with this one? I have a girl that I planned a date with." He says while looking at me.

I did but I'm not gonna mess up his date. We can do without him for tonight.

"It's fine." I say and stand up from the table grabbing a bottle of water and walk out of the kitchen.

I walk upstairs to the third floor where we train, workout, and handle business.

If Anex messed up Envy's face I'm fucking him up. I need her tonight. I killed the last girl we used because she actually fucking fell for Manuel. One shot to the head took her out.