Ch. 21

The Next day

I'm currently in a meeting with my men and for some reason Enzo hasn't been paying attention the whole time. He keeps checking his phone for some reason.

"Okay everyone leave. Enzo stay." I say sternly after finishing my speech about the shipments coming in from Italy.

They all leave and Enzo does stay but he's looking at his phone.

"Why weren't you paying attention?" I ask him

He just looks up at me.

"No reason. I have to go." He says and stands up from his seat but I quickly walk to the door to block it.

"What's up." I ask him not trying to beat around the bush. He's hiding something.

"Dude, I can't tell you." He says with a shrug.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"Cause they don't want you to know." He mutters but I hear every word.

"Who is they?" I ask him with a glare.

"Look there's a surprise party birthday dinner for Envy. Her grandparents on both sides are coming." He says with a sigh.

Why can't I be there?

"And I can't come because?" I ask him

"Obviously everyone but Envy knows that you like her. Alec talked to her grandparents and they said they were bringing some guy that Envy used to like as a surprise." He says

The fuck?!

"You think I'm gonna hurt someone in front of her grandparents?!" I ask loudly.

I have some respect. I can wait until they aren't around.

"Look Alec said if you're gonna start drama you can't come." He says

"I'm going. What time does it start and where?" I ask him ignoring what he said about Alec.

"Starts at 8 and it's at some fancy restaurant. I'll send the address." He says and tries to walk past me.

"Cool. I'll be there." I say and let him go past me.

I look at my Apple Watch and see that it's already 6pm.

I go out the room and down one floor and eventually to my room so I can get ready.

I decide to just dress normal. I really don't have to dress up to get Envy's attention.

There's a couple things that I know Envy finds attractive in a man and I happen to have all the physical qualities.

1. Tall
2. Long hair
3. Tattoos
4. Nice smile
And 5. Muscles

*Armani's outfit*

*Armani's outfit*

I leave my hair down and put on a simple chain, my diamond earring and all my rings.