Ch. 14

Envy's First Day:

"So you said she knows how to bake right? We don't have time for games or your sluts Armani." My cousin Angelina says with an attitude.

She always has an attitude. She's 34 with no husband and no kids.

"She's not a fucking slut, dumbass. Also yes she can bake. Definitely better than you. Be nice to her and don't annoy me." I say seriously to her and she rolls her eyes but nods her head anyways.

"Envy!!" I yell from outside the office door in the bakery. Envy is standing out there waiting to speak to Angelina. It's 8:30 and the store doesn't open until 12 but Envy has to learn how to prep and all that other stuff that I couldn't care less about.

Envy comes through the door with a smile on her face and the work uniform on. It's simple. A black shirt with your name tag on it. Some how Envy's shirt is already bedazzled. I seen it this morning when I drove her here but I didn't bother to ask her about it. For the bottom they can can wear any type of jeans. Envy just so happens to be wearing some baggy mom jeans that she also bedazzled, they are tight in the waist but loose in the thigh area. Somehow her ass still looks fat in those jeans.

"Hi! I'm Envy." She says excitedly and holds her hand out so Angelina can shake it. Angelina looks shocked.

"I'm Angelina. How old are you Envy?" She asks her and her face goes back to normal.

"I'm 20." Envy says still smiling. She's excited to actually be putting her culinary skills to use.

Well at least that's what she told me.

"Okay cool. Well Envy we have a couple more workers that should be here in about 5 minutes. Why don't you go ahead out and start taking the chairs off the table." Angelina says to Envy politely. Envy nods and goes back out the door.

"She's not what I expected but I'll give you your props, she's gorgeous." Angelina says with a chuckle.

"I'm not dating her." I say while looking at her with a plain face.

"Good, we can use her to sell more items. She has a natural beauty surrounding her. People will love her." She says and I nod.

Trust me I know

"Maybe we'll get more male customers now. All we get is specific catering orders and middle aged women coming here. No one eats inside." She says with a smirk and I immediately glare at the thought of some perv chatting up Envy.

"If someone messes with her let me know." I say seriously to her and once again she looks shocked.

"You- you like her." She says with wide eyes.

I don't say anything. I don't like Envy.

"Wow, I don't remember the last time you've actually liked someone. Hell I don't think you ever have." She says with a confused look on her face.

"I don't like her. Make sure nothing happens." I say and stand up from the chair and then walk out of her office.

Mercy!!

As soon as I get to where Envy is she's fucking bending down trying to pick something up and I look to see two guys staring at her butt and smirking.

Now these guys are sons of some of my workers. The only people that are allowed to actually work here are the sons and daughters of my workers.

I look at the guys and their faces go pale. I quickly walk up to them.

"Don't fucking talk to her, don't fucking look at her. She's off limits." I say to them sternly showing them that I'm not playing around. They both nod fastly and look away from Envy.