Ch. 27

"Wake up." I hear someone say while shaking me. I open my eyes and I see Envy standing right over me. I look down and Emani is still on my chest sleeping.

I look around and everyone else is still asleep to but it looks as if Alyssa she is waking up.

"I'm sorry, she loves cuddling." Envy says to me with a small smile on her face.

"It's fine I don't mind. What time is it?" I ask her.

"6:15." She says

I've been asleep for a little over an hour.

"Okay." I say but I don't move. If I move Envy while take her and I'm not ready just yet.

"What happened to them going to Enzo's house?" She asks me while putting her purse on my table.

"Oh they just decided to stay here." I lie with ease.

"Ahh okay. Well tell me about you." She says and sits on the same couch as me.

"Well I'm 28 I'll be 29 in June." I say to her starting slow.

"Oh cool I'll be 25 in June also." She says with a smile.

"So is she your only biological child?" I ask her trying to keep a conversation going even though I know the answer.

"Yeah, she's turning 3 0n March 23." She says and she seems proud.

"Well she's amazing." I say with a smile.

"You know I asked your brothers about you and they said you were a jerk. I don't see it." She says with a laugh.

"Certain personality traits only come out around gorgeous women."
I say slightly flirting with me.

"Well thank you for that." She says with a laugh. I look at her and I can tell she's getting a little flustered by me.

"No problem." I say with a lazy smile.

"Well I better wake them up. I have to get the girls ready for tomorrow." She says with a smile.

"Oh what's happening tomorrow." I ask her while she stands up and yes, I look at her ass.

It's still amazing.

"I'm taking the girls to the Aquarium. Alyssa is turning 3." She says to me. Tomorrow is Friday. My dads party is Saturday.

"Oh you're going alone?" I ask her.

"Well Anex is coming and my boyfriend was gonna come but he's on a business trip right now." She says to me with a smile.

"Oh what does he do?" I ask her.

"He sales cars." She says and starts to shake Enzo awake.

"That requires business trips?" I ask her.

"Sometimes yeah." She says

I see she's still naive.

"What's going on?" Enzo says in a groggy tone.

"Time to wake up." She says with a laugh and then goes to Gionni and wakes him up. He shoots up immediately waking Alyssa all the way up too.

"Calm down." I say to him in fear of waking Emani up too.

"I'm gonna take their stuff to the car. Bring them out please." She says to Enzo and Gionni. They groan at the same time. She goes out with their stuff and Gionni picks up Alyssa and takes her out.