Ch. 16

"You ready?" Enzo asks me walking into my house.

We're going on my private jet. The only ones riding with me are Envy, Enzo, Gionni, and Anex.

"Yeah." I say shortly.

"Where's Envy?" He asks me as if I know.

"I don't know. I told her to be down here 20 minutes ago." I say with a shrug. Pretending not to care.

"Dude go get her." He says and shakes his head at me:

"She's a grown woman." I say

"Yeah but you know how she is." He says to me.

I let out a huff and go to get her. I knock on her door and she says to come in but her voice is low.

I open the door and she's sitting on the bed with her head down. She's all packed and ready. I don't know why she's upset.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask her with an attitude. I really don't have time for her emotions.

"I-I called my parents." Is all she says and I let out a sigh.

Those horrible people.

"What happened?" I ask her and sit on the bed beside her.

"I told them I was going to Italy with you and your family because I was excited. All they said was that I should find a nice black man to be with instead of you and they said that if I hear from my sister tell her to call them. Then they hung up." She says sadly wiping her eyes.

I fucking hate her parents.

"I can take them out if you want." I suggest and she shakes her head.

"It just hurts that they don't love me. I haven't done anything wrong and they just don't like me." She says while looking at me.

"Obviously they are idiots. If they want to treat you like that then just leave them alone. You can't force people to be on your side or love you. If they don't like you then they are stupid because your amazing." I say to her honestly. She looks at me with a soft smile and says thank you then she gives me a hug.

"Okay we gotta go now." I say and break up the hug.

"So, are you excited to see your grandparents?" Envy asks me while standing up from her bed and putting on her crocs. I guess she plans to sleep on the jet cause she's wearing pajamas.

"Yeah, I haven't seen them in a while." I say and grab two of her bags.

"I get it. I miss my grandparents too." She says with a small smile and grabs her other bags to bring them down the stairs.

I don't say anything. I just walk out of her room.

She'll talk my head off if I let her. We have to go.

About 2 hours later we're finally on the jet.

Envy talked so much while we were in the limo. I put my AirPods in and ignored her.

"Bro, my dad told me that Sofia is gonna be at the party." Enzo says to me and my eyes widen.

"Why?" I ask him and sit up in my seat.

"Don't know but you better warn Envy that you'll be sneaking off to fuck Sofia and leaving her alone." He says with a laugh.

See Sofia is my go to woman when I'm in Italy. She's sexy, tall, bold, and she fucks like an animal. Whenever I'm in Italy I spend some time with her. She's not like Roxanne or even Julia. She's smart, and she has potential. My grandparents love her and her family. They want us to get married but I doubt that will happen.