Ch. 29

Over the next couple weeks things have been decent. Envy brings the girls over once a week to hang with Gionni and I.

Christmas is coming up soon and I've been trying to figure out what to get Emani.

Though she has been acting very strange.

I don't know what it is but I can feel it.

I'm on my way to bed. It's currently 12am and I'm exhausted.

Then I hear a knock at my front door.

It's most likely Gionni cause he isn't home.

I go and open it and it's Envy standing there with a frown on her beautiful face.

"May I come in." She ask's nervously without looking at me.

"Yeah." I say and step aside so she can come in.

She walks past me and goes straight down the hall and turns towards my living room. I shut the door and follow behind her.

I don't know what's going on.

She sits on one couch and I sit on another.

"What did you do to me?" She asks quietly while looking at me.

"Huh?"

"You did something to me, I'm not fucking stupid or oblivious, the day I seen you I fucking knew that Emani was your daughter. She looks just like you and your brothers. What did you do to me? Why can't I remember you, what happened." She asks me tearing up.

I'm in shock and I can't say anything.

"Please just tell me something. I already know that you're Emani's father I just need to know what happened before that." She say's basically pleading

"It's not a good story." I say with a sigh.

"I don't care, tell me." She says while looking at me.

"You want the long story?" I ask her and sit back a little.

"I want to know how we met, when we made Emani, Why you left, and why I was in the hospital." She says to me.

I wasn't prepared for this at all..

"We met because of Anex, he thought you had something to do with this guy that worked for me and you were helping him steal." I say to start

"Was I?" She asks

"No, Anex is fucking stupid. I'm assuming we made Emani when we were fucking, I didn't care for you at first but after a while you grew on me and I started to like you and I went crazy and kind of made it so I was the only man in your life." I say to her.

"Y-you raped me?" She asks looking shocked and scared.

"No! Of course not! We both wanted the sex. You just didn't want me to be all over you but I couldn't help it because you are you." I say and I can see her calming down.

"Why did you leave?" She asks me

"I did something horrible. It was a mistake and I was acting crazy and I blacked out. I didn't hit you or anything. I thought you were sleeping with Anex and before I asked any questions I attacked him and in the mist of that I pushed you away because you were trying to break us up. You fell and hit your head. I left because Enzo and Gionni told me that you were pregnant and that I caused you to lose your memory. I didn't wanna cause any more pain and what I did to you made me feel terrible." I say to her and I feel so ashamed.

She's soaking all the information in. Then all of a sudden her eyes start blinking really fast and she's shaking. I shoot up from the couch and rush over to her. I don't know what to do so I just keep asking is she okay and then she passes out.