Ch. 23

I wake up the next morning and Envy is gone.

She didn't say anything at all and I'm pretty sure she left when I was asleep.

The rest of the day dragged on. It's Sunday so I don't make my workers come in or do anything.

Except the ones that came to remove that prick from my basement.

"Bro." Anex says walking right into my house without knocking. My relationship with his is better I guess.

"What?" I say and stand up from my couch.

"Why you didn't tell me Envy was back." He says while looking at me with a smirk.

"That's none of your business." I say to him.

Im still pissed that she left.

"Who told you anyways?" I ask him

"Gionni and Enzo. They're having lunch with her like now." He says and then pulls out his phone.

He goes to the Snapchat app and clicks something and a picture of Envy, Gionni, and Enzo pops up.

She couldn't say goodbye before she left this morning but she could go out with them.

"Why'd they go out?" I ask him. He may have some information that I need.

"They are helping her move out of Alec's mansion." He says while scrolling through his phone.

Oh really?

"Where did she move to?" I ask him.

"A house that's maybe 35 minutes from here." He says

"Find out where." I say to him.

He looks at me confused and then smirks at me.

"Don't." I warn him.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asks me with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face.

"Reasons, anyways why are you here?" I ask him.

"Hannah's pregnant." He says nonchalantly.

I look at his face and I can tell that he's not lying.

Hannah is his fuck buddy. I think she's ugly and I'm sure he does too but she's easy.

"It's yours?" I ask him.

"Probably." He says with a shrug and sits on my couch.

"So you got her pregnant? You actually came in her." I say trying to hide my disgust.

I mean I'm not trying to judge him or her but not only is she unappealing, she's a whore, she's stupid, and fake.

"I was drunk." He says with a sigh.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask him.

"Don't know, she wants an abortion." He says

"You want her to keep it?" I ask him.

I've never had this serious of a conversation with him.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm ready to raise it alone but I don't want her to get rid of it you know." He says and he seemed stressed out.

"Does she not wanna be pregnant or does she not want to raise it?" I ask him.

Which seems like an important question to me.

"She doesn't want to raise the baby. She knows that I'm not in position to raise her right now either." He says

"So then how are you gonna keep the baby or want a baby that you can't even take care of?" I ask him.