Ch. 8

2:00 in the morning.

*Short Chapter*

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I get up quickly and open it. It's fucking Envy standing at my door crying wearing a sports bra and thin pajama shorts.

Why me?

"What Envy." I say in an annoyed tone. I'm tired.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asks a sniffles a little.

"If you clean out the snake cage." I say to her seriously and she just nods coming into my room.

Okay something must really be bothering her.

"Don't get under my covers but you may sit on my bed." I say to her sternly and walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I need to have a serious talk with this woman about boundaries.

When I come back in my room after brushing my teeth I look at my bed and Envy is laying in my bed under my covers.

"Get out!" I yell at her and she looks at me with teary eyes.

"I-I was cold." She says looking slightly scared of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you not know that you shouldn't come in a man's bed at night? Do you know that I could fucking kill you right now for even waking me up out of my sleep!?" I yell at her and get in her face.

Her eyes are red from crying.

"I'm sorry!" She yells back at me and then leans to me and puts her head on my chest.

This fucking girl.

"Ughhh!! One fucking night. I promise you if you ever pull this shit again your gone." I say and grab her chin making her look at me. She nods her head and I let her chin go and get in my bed beside her.

"Now what the fuck is wrong with you? And if I see one more tear drop I'll throw you out of my window." I say to her and she nods wiping her tears.

"I-I'm just so l-lonely. I don't have any friends or family." She says sadly

God she's a fucking pussy.

"And?" I ask her with an attitude.

"I just feel trapped. I don't have anyone to talk about my feeling and emotions to. I don't leave this house. I don't have any friends and unless I'm training or on a mission I'm all alone." She says while looking at me.

"Should've never volunteered to help Ricky's daughter." I say with a shrug reminding her of why she's here anyways.

"I get it but I've been here long enough. I won't say anything to anyone. I-I won't quit. I just need to be outside." She says and grabs my hand.

I know I'm going to regret this.

"You will be allowed to go out once a week. 2 guards will be with you at all times." I say to her and she smiles a little.

"Can I get a phone?" She asks nervously.

"I don't care. Just know that if you betray me I'll kill you and your parents." I say to her seriously and she nods letting me know that she won't do anything like that.

"Thank you." She says softly and hugs me letting me smell her vanilla body lotion.

"Now go to sleep." I say and push her off of me.

She just giggles and lays down on my bed. I lay down to and try to fall asleep but she grabs my arm and pulls me so I'm cuddling her from behind.

"Envy." I say warning her.

"Goodnight." She says and then brings my arm up and kisses my hand.

This girl will be the death of me.