Ch. 20

A few days later

"Are you fucking stupid?!!" I yell at the new seductress Sarah.

She's fucking sitting on the ground crying. I sent her on a mission and she got beat up because she wasn't fucking convincing.

"N-no I tried to do the job and I even offered to fuck him but he seen that I was wearing a wire." She says while crying. Looking as if she's scared. Probably because I'm standing over her yelling.

Her face is fucked up.

"Did you tell him who you worked for?" I say with a sigh. I'm not even mad anymore I'm just pissed. She fucking sucks at this job.

"No." She says quietly.

"Good, you're fired." I say and then walk away from her. Leaving her crying in the parking lot of some random bar.

She snitches, she dies.

Then suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Heyyy bro." Enzo slurs into the phone.

"What?" I ask walking to my car.

"I'm at Alec's house Envy's birthday party is fucking lit!!" He yells into the phone.

Tomorrow is her birthday.

"I fired Sarah." I say getting into my car.

"Why?" He asks

"She got beat up by Mauricio." I say and start my engine, driving off.

"Dude, come to Alec's house!! It's some fine ladies here." He says with a laugh.

"No."

"Just come." He says and hangs up the phone.

I put in the gps Alec's address.

God please don't let this woman piss me off.

I start driving to the place which is only 15 minutes from this particular club.

When I get there I call Enzo.

"I'm here." I say and park my car.

"Look you should go back home." Enzo says and he doesn't sound drunk anymore. His tone is very serious.

"Why?" I ask him curiously cause his voice never sounds that serious.

"Something happened and it's a fucking mess." He says stressed out.

What the fuck happened

"Is it Envy?" I ask him and clear my throat.

"Yeah bu-" I immediately hang up the phone and rush to the gate of the mansion.

"Name." The guard that's outside says with a gruff voice.

"Armani." I say in a stern tone.

He checks some list and then nods opening the door.

I go in and I immediately hear Envy screaming and crying.

I hear other people yelling and Alec is screaming in German.

I rush to where I hear the noise. It's coming from some room.

I go into the room. Envy is crying in some corner shaking while Enzo is trying to calm her down. They are facing away from me. Alec is yelling on the phone with someone his knuckles are bloody and busted. That same old ass man that Envy was with at the club knocked out on the floor with blood all over his face.