Ch. 25

Two and a half Years Later:

To say that I have been having a hard time in Italy doesn't compare to what I've actually experienced. My grandparents want nothing to do with me anymore because I refused to marry Sofia. My brothers don't talk to me unless it's to send me a picture of My daughter.

Yes, Envy was pregnant with my kid and she kept it. I'm pretty sure she still doesn't know that I'm the babies father and from what I know she still hasn't regained her memory back.

Enzo, Anex, and Gionni all portray themselves to just be friends of Alec who obviously took Envy back in after what happened.

My daughter looks like me and Envy mixed. She has my eyes, Envy's nose, my smile, and Envy's beauty. She's absolutely perfect. My brothers decided not to tell me her name because then I would become too attached and then come right back to Jersey.

As for how I've been doing mentally? Honestly I feel free, no stress, no problems, but the one thing that I feel that shocks me the most is my loneliness. I miss Envy, I miss my brother, I miss Enzo who hasn't spoken to me at all, and I even miss my dad and Tabitha.

Though my mental health is better I'm still lacking in the empathy and sympathy department. I have no one around to make me feel those things.

I received a call from my dad saying that he's having a birthday party and I have to come.

I'm not really looking forward to it. Everyone hates me. But I'm a man so I'm going to suck it up and just go. Though I know what comes with that. If I go back then I'm in charge again. Physically I'm ready, mentally yes, emotionally not so much.