Ch. 26

A Couple Days Later

I've finally arrived to my old house in New Jersey and I'm feeling indifferent about it.

Yes I've missed this place but I don't miss the feeling I had when I was last here. The anger, the fear, the hatred that I had for myself regarding what I did to Envy. I'm not really bothered about what I did to Anex, I've done worse than choke him.

I didn't tell anyone I was coming because I didn't want any drama for now. I need to get my head together.

It's currently 6:40 am. I go in and notice that my house is very near and clean. I go straight to the stairs and up to my room.

I take a nice hot shower and go straight to sleep.

I'm exhausted.

10:30AM:

I am waken by loud music playing in MY house. I shoot up from my bed and go to my bathroom. No one could possibly break in so it's probably one of my brothers. I quickly brush my teeth and put on some pajama pants. I walk downstairs and I notice the music is coming from my living room.

I quickly walk to the room and my heart stops. It's Gionni, Envy, a little girl who I can't see and another little girl. They are both running around.

Envy, she's even more beautiful now. Her hair is braided, she has on sweats that make her ass look amazing from the side

 Her hair is braided, she has on sweats that make her ass look amazing from the side

*outfit*

"Gionni I'm telling you this girl has been trying me." Envy says with an attitude and a frown on her face.

"And I told you to quit your job." He says with a laugh. Then the littlest girl runs up to him and he picks her up and hugs her tightly.

"Onni!!" The little girl squeals and giggles.

"Yes." He says with a chuckle and loosens his grip a little.

"I hunry." The little girl says and I still can't see her face.

"You didn't feed her?" Gionni asks Envy with a pointed look.

"Stop playing with me." She says and rolls her eyes.

"I hunry too." The other little girl says and rubs her stomach.

"No worries, I'll go get something." Gionni says and then puts the little girl down and walks towards me. He doesn't see me yet.