Ch. 9

2 Months Later.

It's been 2 months and I've come to the conclusion that Envy is crazier than me.

She's not scared of me anymore, she sleeps in my room almost every night, and she kisses me every morning when she wakes up.

I'm not complaining about her kisses but it's just weird that she does that. I don't know if she likes me or what but it stops today. I'm having a meeting with her right now. She's going on a mission tonight but this time I'm joining her.

"You wanted to see me?" She says and walks into my office.

I quickly pull out my gun and point it at her head. Her eyes widen in fear.

"You seem to have lost all respect for me but let me help you find it." I say to her with a dangerous tone.

Surprisingly she's not crying yet.

"Walk." I say to her and walk near her and shove her with my gun pushing her forward.

"Basement." Is all I say and she stiffens. She knows exactly what happens down there.

She walks to the end of the hall and then to the basement door and opens it. It's dark but I'm sure she can hear the screaming from the people that are in here.

When we get to the bottom of the stairs I turn the lights on and she screams in horror.

Her sister and Jacob are sitting in two chairs tied up. Her sister is missing four fingers and Jacob's face is beat up. Blood and bruises on both of them.

"You see what happens when you disrespect me?" I ask her with a chuckle but she's crying and looking at them.

"I-I won't disrespect you again." She says through tears.

"Good, now say goodbye. I might let your sister live just because I'm a nice person. But he's fucking dead." I say and grab her making her face me.

"Do we have an understanding?" I ask her with my gun on her temple.

She nods fastly looking terrified of me.

"Good, go get ready for your mission and if it's not a perfect fucking performance from you, you'll be down here with them." I say and she bolts up the stairs and out of the room.

"I'm not going to kill you two. Everyone would assume it was me. But what I am going to do is sell you. Good luck." I say to them as they scream to be let go. I walk up the stairs and lock the door.

They will be picked up tomorrow.

"Dude why did Envy come out of here screaming and crying?" Enzo asks while walking up to me.

"I scared her." I say with a shrug.

"Why?"

"Because she was getting too comfortable." I say and shrug again and he shakes his head in disappointment.

"You are so fucked up. Why in the hell would you want her scared of you? She obviously likes your crazy ass. She doesn't want your money or anything like that. She just likes you. Do you know that every guy she's ever been with either beat her or cheated on her. She was comfortable with you because you let her speak." Enzo says while looking at me with anger and pushes me out of the way.

She's been abused? No wonder she was seemingly okay with all this. She's used to being pushed around and being used.

Fuck!

Now I feel like shit.

I go to my room and get ready for the mission tonight. Envy comes down on time and she looks beautiful but she doesn't look or speak to me.