Surprise Visit (part 1)

(yn/s pov IDK JUST GO WITH ITTT)

I wake up to the door of Carl's room slamming against the wall. "When's the baby due?" I hear a sickly familiar voice sing. I sit up and look at Carl. His hair is all messy from sleeping. I smile a bit and try to brush it flat. Carl shoves my hand away and grabs his his pocket knife off the bedside table. I glance at him before re-directing my attention to Simon.

"Well,  good morning sunshine! Did I wake you up?" Simon smirks as he says this, knowing he very well did. I glare at him, and all I want to do is beat his brains out. But Carl speaks up, stopping my mind from any actions I had just considered.

"How about you get the fuck out of my house before I make you!" Carl fumes. I can almost feel steam coming off him

Simon looks shocked by Carl's comment. "I'm sorry, but did you just threaten me?" 

He walks closer, which freaks me out a little, considering that this man has almost killed me before.

"Carl. What the fuck were you thinking?" I whisper in his ear. "Trying to get us killed?"

He just pats me on the shoulder. I groan and get out of bed, tugging Carl's big shirt anxiously. I hear the bed groan as Carl gets up.

"Nice shorts, kid." Simon teases. 

At first, I think it's aimed towards me. But then I see Carl's superhero boxers. I can't help but chuckle a little. But I feel terrible almost instantly, seeing Carl embarrased like that.

He scurries into a pair of jeans and puts his hat on his head. I feel out of place, since I'm in a pair of shorts and one of Carl's shirts.

"Can I go get some jeans real quick?" I ask sweetly. Simon rolls his eyes and nods. "Make it fast, kid" he shouts after me.

I do put on jeans, but I never go back to Carl's room. Instead, I jump out of my window and run to the gates.

------------------

this is gonna need more than one part womp womp :,(