Surprise Visit (part 2)

!Btw I kinda took my own spin on szn 6 finale! SPOILERS!!!

(y/n's pov)

I'm out of breath. I'm tired. I'm hungry. But I'm mainly scared. Where the hell is Rick!? Wouldn't he have noticed Negan coming into the house? And where's the rest of The Saviors that Negan always brings? My brain is still foggy from waking up, and all this confusion isn't helping. Maybe Glenn and Maggie will know what's happening?

------time skip------

"Rick! What's happening?" I yell from the back of the car. Rick ignores me, so I turn to Carl. He seems as confused as I am. We're missing almost half of our group, and the few members that decided to come along are either confused or scared. Or both, like me.

We were just trying to get Maggie to the hilltop. She's really sick and the doctor there might be able to help us. But now, there's this freaky line of walkers in our way. And one of them looks sickly familiar. One of them looks a lot like Daryl Dixon.

"Holy shit! Is that Daryl? Is he dead? What is happening!?"  I question. Nobody seems to have an answer. And I hate. So without even thinking, I get out of the car, bringing only my knife. I make my way to the walkers and realize that none of them resemble members of our group. I sigh in relief and drive my knife through the first walker's skull. Just as I do that, though, bullets rain down by my feet. I panic and run to the car. I jump in and scream "DRIVE!" at Rick.

---BIG time skip+ beginning the spoilers---

"Slide your weapons over and get on your knees! NOW!" Simon shouts. Shaking, I throw my gun and knife to him. He signals to another Savior to collect weapons and walks over to me. 

"I said slide. And what did you just do? Throw." Simon smiles and then slaps me across the face, claiming he 'didn't like the way I was looking at him'.

It hurts, but I can't let him know that it hurts. So instead of being a crybaby, I just look forward, expressionless.

Just as the two Saviors step back into place, the door of an R.V. is slammed open. A man who looks only a bit older than Rick steps out, holding a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. He walks closer, and smiles.

"Pissing our pants yes?" the man questions. He chuckles at this question, assuming its funny. He rambles for a while about how we killed too many of his people, introducing himself as Negan somewhere along the line. Then out of nowhere, Rick lunges at him.

"Not today, Rick!" Negan shouts. A few Saviors drag him back to the line. "I get it, you've never met me before. I'll let that one slide. But next time, I'm going to shut that shit down." He  threatens. We all nod, afraid to speak.

"Now, in order to establish my authority here, I'm gonna have to kill one of you." Negan tells us. He points his bat around at each one of us, then throws it over his shoulder.

"I can't decide! I guess I'll have to do eeny meeny miney mo!" he smiles as he says this.

Pointing the baseball bat at each one of us as he recites this simple nursery rhyme. A mix of fear and rage swirls through my body as he gets closer to me. But, he skips over me, and the bat ends in front of the person sitting right next to me. 

BAM! The bat collides with Abraham's head, splashing blood all over me and Rick, who was on the other side of Abe. I can't decide wether to cry or just stay silent. I try to stay quiet, but tears spill down my cheeks, leaving a clean trail through the blood on my face.

Negan notices how Rosita is staring at him, crying. He finishes bashing in Abraham's head and walks over to her. He looks at her, and then frowns. "You two were together, weren't you?" Negan asks. It's a rhetorical question, but I see her think about saying something. Negan must see it too, because he shakes his bat in her face, getting blood on it. 

That pisses Daryl off pretty good. He jumps up and punches Negan in the face. Negan looks suprised, and shoves him back into the row.

"You just crossed a line. I told you I would shut that shit down." Negan yells.

And before I know it, another member of our group is dead.

IM GONNA HAVE TO DO A PART 3 UGHHH