Puppy Love

(NOT ME DOING RICK'S POV ASFHJHWEFWEKCBWEHK[just go with the ages...]) {It gets crazy so remember i'm on lack of sleep}

"Michonne, be reasonable. We have to give that kid a chance" I look at Michonne hopefully. She shakes her head and sighs. "We can't just let Ron get away with this. He actually ASSULTED Y/N! He's almost Spencer's age, Rick. How would you feel if that was-" Michonne's  rant get's cut off by Judith crying over the baby monitor. Thank God. She was about to take is where it didnt need to go... I hear and see the door creek open, and Carl walks in. "I'll be right back, Michonne." She nods as I walk up the stairs. 

Carl has Judith in his arms, bouncing her gently. She smiles when she spots me and starts babbling her nonsense baby talk. "Dada! Me want dada!" she cheers, making my smile spread across my whole face. Carl turns around and hands her to me. "Someone just woke up from their nap, right?" I ask. Judith laughs and claps her hands. Carl reaches over and moves Judith's small amount of hair to the side. "There. Beautiful!" Carl says prouldy. I pat Carl on the shoulder and turn the baby monitor off.  I carry Judith down the stairs and then set her down just by the entrance to the kitchen. She crawls over to Michonne, who picks her up in one quick motion. "My two favorite girls" I whisper under my breath. Just when I whisper that simple phrase, I see Y/N storming out. "She must be on her period or something"  I think to myself. She's halfway to the door when I stop her. I glance at Michonne, but she's busy with Judith. 

"So who's going to jail?" Y/N's excited voice chimes. I try not to laugh. Putting on my most annoyed tone, I tell her that nobody will be going to jail. "Rick, he could if we wanted him in there" Michonne argues. My fingers automatically reach up and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Michonne, honey. She wasn't supposed to know that." A look of realization clicks onto Y/N's face. "So, Ron could go to jail for what he did to me?"She asks. I nod slightly and put my head against the table. Judith crawls over to me, so I pick her up.  "It's just... We don't really have a place to actually put Ron in." Michonne nods. 

The doorbell rings, and Carl automaticaly rushes down the stairs. The door opens and Carol steps in. I raise my hand in acknowledgement. She spots Judith in my arms and rushes to get little Judith from me. Y/N and Carl follow Carol, hoping to hang out more with Judith.

Me and Michonne have been here, alone, for almost an hour.  She pops a breathmint in her mouth before grabbing one of Carl's discarded comic books. I look at Michonne, stunning in her leather corset. I gently set my hand on hers. She tosses the comic away and looks me in the eyes. "What's up with you calling me 'honey' in front of the kids?"she questions. I smile at her, and get up from the couch. I pull my shirt off and find a tacky apron that says 'Kiss The Cook'. It seems to catch Michonne's attention, since she takes off her constable's jacket. She grabs another apron and fastens it around her waist. She grabs a pot and fills it with water. I grab the noodles from the shelf for her. While she cooks the noodles, I focus on the sauce. Just as Michonne finishes the noodles, we hear the door open. Carl's laugh fills the room as he tries to make Y/N more comfortable here. Before I can turn around,  I hear Y/N gasp and Carl's squeaky voice chirp out a "Damn dad! Lookin fly!". I roll my eyes as Michonne flings a noodle at him. I slip back into my shirt and we sit down for a nice, hearty meal of spaghetti.