I Just Can't

(y/n's pov)

Running. That's what I've been doing for the past half hour, and I intend to never stop. I could get bit, sure, but I don't care. People say running away from your problems won't fix them, but it's the exact opposite. And who gives a squirell's left nut what people say! The world's gone to shit, and from now on the only thing I'll be listening to is my gut. And walkers. Should I feel guilty for making Rick and Carl scared as shit? Yeah, and I do, kinda. But I just can't stand the way it feels having everyone in town staring at me. Maybe I'll find a new group, or maybe I'll end up dead somewhere. It doesn't matter anymore, though. What matters is keeping up my pace, not slowing nor speeding up. And who knows, maybe Rick will find me. 

-time skip <3 Upcoming spoilers for end of szn 6 and start of szn 7 ig-

"Well, someone looks flustered!" I hear a voice cackle from behind me. Pulling my gun from it's holster, I turn around to a group of guys sitting on motorcycles staring at me. They all have rifles or bigger guns, and they look pretty prepared to shoot. I feel the color rush out of my face.  That gets some laughs out of them. "Want a ride home, sweetie?" one of them asks, a menacing smile on his face. I shake my head and lower my gun. "Who the hell are you?" I demand. That was the wrong question. "Negan" they say in unison. "Now, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way, kid?" the seeming ringleader asks. "Easy, I guess..." I mutter. "You're gonna have to speak up, Y/N" the leader tells me. I groan. "EASY, DUMBASS!" I yell. He laughs. "I like you! Feisty little thing." I roll my eyes. "I'm assuming you want my gun, knife and probably some other shit." I holler. They all nod, but their leader just frowns. "Boys, we need to properly introduce ourselves! Or, I do at least" he chuckles after he says this. "M'kay. I'm Simon, and these are some of the Saviors. And although we seem scary, we're pretty reasonable." he says. "And  now that you know who I am, we're gonna need everything you have. Right now." Simon says sternly. "Can I keep my clothes on?" I ask. That gets some laughs. "Can a pig eat chopped up pieces of your loved ones while you watch? The answer's yes, sweetie" I nod and slide my things over to them. I take off my boots and shake them out, showing I'm not hiding anything in them. I put my shoes back on and do the same thing with my belt. "Now what, Simon?" I ask. He smiles. "Get on my bike and keep quiet. We're paying your boyfriend a visit."