1. Raven

Living on a small Island in England wasn't always the most glamorous thing, even when you're rich.

Living in the country surrounded by disgusting horses, that was another thing. However, it was the best thing in Lainey Nightly's life. It was her home.

There was a small stable that lived just a walk away from her and her cousin's houses. It was a little run down, but was beautiful. There were tons of fields all around and a beach not a long ride away.

She was in one of the stables, brushing the mane of her horse.

The horses were the most special part of it, specifically one horse, a chestnut named Priscilla. She was named after Lainey's mother's favourite artists' wife, Priscilla Presley. Of course though, it was her luck that her horse had to go and fall in love. Ironic enough that the horse's name was Elvis. A beautiful brown horse that was fast and skillful.

His rider was even more beautiful than he was though. His name was Pin. Stupid name, but Lainey loved it.

She loved all of her friends at Bright Fields. She had known them all since she was a child. Each one was there, doing their own thing.

There was Susie, her cousin's best friend who was a little bit of a pushover currently helping Mia wash Firefly. Jade, an amazing jumper who was incredibly smart, could almost compete with Lainey's brother who was off at an academy on the mainland, who was tacking up her horse, Lily, for their afternoon ride. Becky, who was a ball of absolute sunshine who was tacking up Bob. Marcus, the owner's cousin who was a fantastic trainer that was talking to Sam. Ben, Becky's little brother who was messing around with a few of the other kids. Then there was Pin. He was a stable boy, but could ride just as good, if not better than anyone there.

He was her best friend. He knew stuff about her no one else did and she knew stuff about him in return. He wasn't only her friend, he was her boyfriend.

He had just walked into the pen, smiling at his girlfriend that was completely focused on talking to her horse. "Need any help tacking her up?"

Lainey turned around with an amused look on her face, "after this many years, I would hope I wouldn't need any help." Pin laughed as he grabbed the saddle and saddle pad.

"Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to talk to my girlfriend," he grinned. She smiled back at him, shyly hooking the saddle secure around her horse.

"I don't think you need an excuse to do that." Priscilla moved her head to Pin, who in turn, petted her.

"I think she like me better than you–"

Lainey scoffed, "that's only because you smell like her husband."

Pin moved his fingers through her mane, "surprised I don't smell more like Raven. I've been with him for hours." HIs girlfriend moved her arms to circle his waist.

"So that's where you've been. Here I've been thinking you've been cheating on me."

He turned in her arms, looking at her in her eyes, "me, cheating, never." He leaned down slightly and kissed her quickly. He then turned back to the horse, "has she been tired lately, eating more, has she gone into her heat?"

Lainey rolled her eyes, "no, she's been normal. Honestly, it's the very end of the season and you check every few weeks–"

"You can't be sure."

"My girl would never–"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that."

The girl gasped, "and what could you mean by that."