Backstory

Tim and Lucy were assigned on a undercover case. They were going to go in the place of Jake and Sava. Jake and Sava are just some people who looked a tiny bit like Tim and Lucy. They are literally doublegangers but with different characters. People from the station created nicknames for Jake and Sava. Jake was dim because he was the dumber version of Tim. And Sava was called juicy. They had to wait for more instructions from hajek (the criminal Jake was working for). So Tim and Lucy took the time to create a backstory. They met up at Lucy's apartment.

T- if we are going to make this work, our backstory got to be air-tight.
L-agreed.
Lucy gave Tim a beer.
L- okay, so, uhm, how did dim and juicy meet?
T- at a barbecue.
L- mm-hmm that's lame.
T- really? You think you can do better?
L- watch me.
Lucy clears her throat.
L- okay, so, um.... You were on the run from the cops. A bank robbery gone wrong. You ended up in my building. Frantic, looking for a place to hide and (she took a deep breath) and I opened the door for you. I lied to the cops for you. And.... Ooh, and it got me so hot that we hooked up. While they were still searching the building.

Tim was staring at Lucy with his mouth slightly opened. Too stunned to speak.

T- okay.
Lucy gave him a look, a look that said "I know I could do it."
T- that....that....thats pretty good, actually.
L- thank you.
T- mm-hmm

They were both waiting for the other one to say something. It was silent for a minute before Tim spoke up.
T- so, look...we....we should......we should probably, you know, talk about the elephant in the room.
L-Mm
T- you know, cause i-if we're gonna sell that we are, you know, actually boyfriend and girlfriend, than we might have to, uh...
Lucy just looked at Tim how he struggled saying the words.
T- you know.
L- have to....have to what?
Lucy played dumb, to tease Tim. She saw he was struggling so she decided to tease him a bit.
T- we might have to....to....do you....
L- okay, okay. We might have to..PDA?
T- ugh. You know what? Forget it.
L- No. no. Okay. You're right.....you...yeah, you're right. I mean if we're gonna...(laughs) if we're gonna have to kiss, it probably shouldn't be for the first time, right.
T- that's what I'm saying.
L- right yeah

There was a awkward silence again. Both waiting for the other to take action.

L- should we maybe...uh, should we stand?
T- yeah, I think we should stand.
L- yeah, that's good. (Clears her throat)

The both stood up and put their beers on the table.

T- um...sure.
L- (laughs) no.
T- oh, you know what? We're professionals. Let's just get this done with.
L- whoa! Well, that's romantic.
T- I'm not trying to be romantic.
L- well, you're succeeding.
Lucy turned around to gather herself again.
L- Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Okay, okay, okay. Yeah. Hold on, just....yes. Good.
T- take your time.
L- yep. I'm g- I'm.... Mm-hmm. Yep.
She then turned back to face Tim.
L- I.... Yes I'm ready.
T- okay.

They were standing there waiting for the moment to come.
T- okay.
Tim leaned in and gave Lucy a kiss, it was more a peck on her lips. They parted and they looked at each other. Tim gave Lucy a look, a look that said "well what do you think?".
L- I'm s- I'm sorry. Is that it?
T- you know what? If...if you're gonna criticize me-

Lucy quickly cut Tim of mid sentence. Lucy tried to form words, but she couldn't get them out. She grabbed Tim by his face with both hands. And she closed the distance between them. She ended up kissing him. Showing him how it's done. They broke the kiss. And they both stood there in complete silence. Staring deep in to each others eyes.

They were both thinking about there feelings, how that kiss changed everything. They both knew even before the kiss that their relationship was deeper than any friendship. But could it be that deep that they now wanted to jump each others bones. Their minds were blank but also thinking only about that kiss. And that's when they both leaned in and kissed each other. This time with a bit more passion. And that was when Tamara walked in. They broke apart in panic. And immediately created a lot of distance between them.