Cleared

It was the next morning, Tim and Lucy just had their appointment with the doctor. Lucy was cleared. They were on the way to the car to go home. Tim had to a shift but Lucy still had the day off.
L- I can't believe you still have to go to work.
T- I know baby, if I didn't have to get to the station I would fuck you right here and now.
L- Tim be quiet, we are in public.
T- I'm sorry that you are just so sexy, I can't control my excitement for you. Just of the thought of fucking you, I got a boner. So we need to take care of it.
L- but you have a shift.
T- I will bring you home, and then we will have a quick round. But tonight I won't let you sleep.
L- yes sir.

It didn't go really according to plan, they had two rounds. So Tim was running late.

A- what am I seeing right now. Tim Bradford 20 minutes late.
T- shut up Angela!
A- I see how it is, someone was cleared by the doctor.
T- yes she did, can't I just enjoy my girl after not having her for a whole week. I mean I didn't have sex with her for more than 5 years.
A- I get it Tim, I was just teasing you.
T- I really have to make up for time tonight. But first I need to put the twins to bed.
A- I know you kinda just started dating again, or something. But when are you moving in with her? You have been literally staying over like almost every day.
T- well, I stayed over for this whole week to help out. And I other than that I haven't been over that much.
A- but that next step would come soon right? Seen that you already know each other for more than 8 years now, have kids together and an official relationship.
T- yea I can see that. I would talk about it with Lucy later. After the catching up.

After shift Tim picked up Maya and Jace. He took them grocery shopping. They still had to get groceries for tonight's dinner.
T- so Maya and Jace, how was school?
Maya- it was fun.
Jace- it was okay, but now that mommy is okay to work. Are you going back to your old home?
T- my own home, uhm I guess so. But it wouldn't mean I won't visit or stay over anymore.
Maya- why can't you just live with us?
Jace- yea so we could be a family together.
T- we will always be a family. And mommy and daddy are just taking it step by step. And I will soon talk about the living situation with mommy, okay?
Jace- yes pleaseee! I hate that I'm the only boy at home.
Maya- yea and I miss you when you are not there.
T- okay I will discuss this with mommy, but I can't promise it will happen soon.

They got home and cooked together. Tim stayed the night over, of course. They brought Maya and Jace to bed together. When they were down they both got changed in their pyjama's. For Lucy that was a little matching set. It were some shorts and a tank top. And Tim just slept in his jogging pants, shirtless.

T- Luce...
L- yes honey?
T- so the kids asked me today if i will be moving in-
L- oh uhm-
T- and I also told them that we would take it step by step, and it probably would happen. But maybe not that soon as they expected.
L- could I please say something Tim?
T- oh yea sorry of course.
L- I love that the kids are okay with everything that is happening. For the first few years they only knew Blake as their father figure. But now he is gone and the are reunited with their real father. And I have noticed this week, that I really enjoy having you close. But also the kids really enjoy it too. And I like giving them the feeling of a whole family again. So I would say, let's get you moved in.
T- really? We are ready for this step?
L- I mean yea, it's not like I'm inviting a stranger to move in. I have known you for more than 8 years. Where I have rode patrol with you for almost 1,5 years. So I think I know what I'm getting myself into. And it helps that I love that man.
T- and I love you so much. okay I will soon get my stuff packed and moved. But for now, I just wanna please my girlfriend in a different way.
L- oh yes that's right, officer Chen cleared for duty and heavy sex with her boyfriend.