Coma

Tim has been in a coma for 4 days now, Lucy took a few days off. She wasn't in the right mind to work. She just found out that she isn't pregnant right before her boyfriend and father of her kids ends up in a coma.

After taking 4 days off to let it all sink in, she is going back to work. She solved some cases with Lopez and Harper. And after work she picked the kids up and went home. The twins had spent a lot of time at Angela's. So Lucy could visit Tim in the hospital.

The detectives on Tim's case were working hard. There were some leads but ended up being a dead end. They even had flown Blake to LA. Somehow there was a lead that was connected with Blake. The car that was used to crash into Tim, was a rent car. And that same car was last rented out to Blake when he came to LA for Lucy.

But that lead also ended up dead. Blake left LA on a flight the day before the accident. And he had brought back the car. We saw him enter the airport on the cameras and he was checked in on the flight. So Blake couldn't have done it.

Just more than a month went by, they still haven't closed the case and Tim also still hadn't woken up from the coma. This whole month Lucy had been on a auto pilot. She went to work took care of their kids. But taking care of herself slipped her mind. She didn't eat much and was nauseous all the time. She was sleep deprived. Angela had forced her to go to the doctor. Angela worried about Lucy's health, she was losing a bit of weight and she clearly looked restless.

To make sure Lucy went to her doctors appointment Angela went with her. The doctor took some blood and did some tests. And he would come back in a few minutes with the results.

L- there is serious nothing wrong with me or my health. I just haven't been sleeping well with Tim still being in a coma.
A- but Lucy you have lost some weight. And I'm worried that you are not taking probably care of yourself.
L- you literally don't have to worry I'm great. I'm fine Ange.

Just as Lucy said that the doctor came back.

Doc- actually miss chen, you are not fine. I see in your file that you had an appointment with your OB a month ago. And you found out that you are not pregnant, right?
L- yes, that is right. But what is that doesn't make me fine?
Doc- well, I spoke to your OB. And we both think that you are having a cryptic pregnancy. It should explain the false pregnancy in the start. And with a lot happening in your personal life, you may not realize all the symptoms. You have been nauseous and also didn't eat much so it isn't very noticeable that you are starting to show.

A- okay, doctor but how far along is she?
Doc- she should be around 23 weeks. I can preform a ultrasound to check up on the foetus.

Lucy was stuck in her thoughts. She was happy she is having a baby with time, but then she remembered Tim isn't really with her.

Angela decided with Lucy being pregnant she can't live alone now with two kids. So Lucy is staying with her family until Tim is out of coma.

So for the next couple of months Lucy and the kids stayed at Angela's. Lucy had decided to not find out the gender, it didn't feel right to do it without Tim. But with months going by and time still not waking up she had to give birth to their beautiful daughter alone. Luckily she did have Angela by her side.

In the first few weeks Lucy had a lot of support from Angela, Wesley, Amelia and eventually Blake. He started reaching out to Lucy. Blake and Amelia stayed in contact and when Amelia slipped that Lucy gave birth to a little daughter with Tim being in a coma.

Jace- Blake! Blake, see what I can do!
B- wow Jacey! That so cool.
L- thank you Blake.
B- for what?
L- for supporting me while Tim is well you know.
B- no problem Luce. I'm just glad that we can be friends. I wish that I realized it sooner so that we could be more. But I'm happy that I didn't lose you.
L- I know Blake, I think Tim and I needed some space that we really love each other. But now that stupid asshole, who ever crashed into Tim, stole him from me.
B- I know it isn't fair. But are they still working on the case?
L- yes, I don't get why it took them already 5 months to solve it. The suspect must be an expert or something.

Tim was now in a coma for more than 7 months. In those 7 months Lucy has cried herself to sleep every night. Lucy was getting better. She was very grateful for all the help she was getting. She was still spending a lot of time in the hospital sitting with Tim. Sometimes she even talks to him.

L- hey Tim, Timothy ugh. I hate that you can't answer me back. I'm getting really frustrated now. I just want for you to facking wake up now. Please do it for me. The kids miss you. I miss you.
T-.....
L- ugh this really isn't working. I just hoped that if I talked to you, that you would just wake up. But I was wrong.

B- hey Luce, I think that this little one is hungry. She needs you.
L- just give her here.
B- were you crying again?
L- yes, I just wish that he would wake the fack up.
B- I'm really sorry, Luce. I know its frustrating. Everything is going to be okay soon. If it wasn't, then the doctors would have said something.

Blake gave Lucy a hug. They stayed like that for a while. Until they heard someone clearing their throat. It was Tim, finally waking up.

L- Tim!
T- w w- water ...please.

Blake handed Tim some water. He took a sip, he only processed the little baby in Lucy's arms after.

T- what? Who is that?
L- oh this here is Liv, isn't she cute. Well I hate to say it but-
T- what is Blake doing here? Is he the father?
L- what no! It's yours. Blake is only here to help me out with the kids. Him, Amelia, Angela and Nyla are helping me the best they can.