FIRST PHONE CALL

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter

Enjoy reading

_____________________________________________

Avantika's Pov

Just a few hours back, I was nervous about everything but he cleared all of it in a few minutes. I was smiling to myself. I unknowingly caressed the back of my hand where he pecked and a blush and shy smile appeared on my face. I covered my face with my hands out of shyness.

I realised I was shying to myself. I chuckled at my silliness and put my dupatta on the chair and sat on bed. I was just going to call Yash when Akshita Bhabhi knocked the door and came inside.

"Avanti, Rani Sa and Rana Sa are here"

(Queen and King)

I immediately stood up and asked her the reason to which she nodded in No.

I put on my dupatta back and reached downstairs only to see no one but my own family members suppressing their laughter. I looked back at bhabhi and saw her giving me sheepish but winning smile. I huffed and sat on the couch angrily.

"This is not fair at all....you all can't do this to me" I spoke angrily but it came out cutely.

They all laughed and my brothers surrounded me on the couch.

I looked at them and they looked at me in seriousness then Bhavesh bhai asked "Did he force you into this relationship"

I let out a heavy sigh and looked at bhabhi who shrugged her shoulders then I again looked back at him.

"Bhai, why do you think I would be forced. You guys have made me this strong that I can take my own decisions without being forced"

"You sure?" Adwait bhai asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Avanti, what did you two talked in the backyard" Bde Papa asked "tell only if you want" He further added.

"He cleared all the type of doubts, questions and concerns I had in my mind" A smile made its way to my face and I continued "He wants to support me in chasing my dreams" 

I looked at Papa and said "You know Papa, he knows I have a past, Karan jiju told him but still he didn't judge me even though he doesn't know anything about my past. He said that he will support me in overcoming from it" 

I looked at everything but my family and continued "He knows I have trust issues so he said that he will wait for me until I trust him completely" I smiled thinking about his words.

I felt a hand on my head and saw Papa standing with a smile and little bit glint of tears.

"I am happy that you got such an understanding partner" I hugged him.

"Thank you Papa for finding him"

"Avanti, his eyes show how much he respects you, adores you and likes you" Radhika Bhabhi said.

"Even Neil bhaiya, Shubh bhaiya are so much fun...Dii you will enjoy their company a lot" Vihaan said making me chuckle.

"Even Rana Sa and Gayatri ji like you a lot......they will treat you like their own daughter" Bdi mummy said.

"Bs Bs...aap log to aise baatein kr rhe h jaise kl hi byaah ke jaa rhi hu" I said and we all laughed.

(Okay Okay....you guys are talking as if I am getting married tomorrow itself)

Prithvi's Pov

We were in the car. I was sitting at the back seat with Shubh driving, Eklavya sitting at passenger seat and Neil beside me. I was in thoughts of HER.