PRITHVIJIT IS A LEOPARD

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter
Enjoy reading
_____________________________________________
Author's Pov
The wedding ceremonies were over. Yashaswi and Karanveer boarded their jet to Jaisalmer.

Avantika along with her family were also leaving to their house. Only her mother would stay at Yash's house for few more days.

"Namoono, did you keep everything. Check all your stuff and belongings again, I don't want to hear 'I missed this, that' once we reach home" Avantika asked her siblings.

"Mine is perfect di"
"Mine too"
"Mine three" The three of them said.

"Ewww, that was lame Ahaan" Omaya reacted.

Ahaan rolled his eyes.

"Stop it and go keep all the luggage in car and Ahaan clean my car's window" Avantika ordered them.

They all nodded and left.

"Avanti, bachhe, dhyaan rkhio sbka or daant dio koi na sune to and also take care of yourself. Don't trouble yourself much as you yourself have to go lab and make these three dumb heads do some work." Seema told her.
( Avanti, child, take care of everyone and scold them if they don't listen)

"Don't worry mummy, you handle here and I will handle there" She smiled and hugged her and then everyone else.

All of them bid bye and settled in the car.

Avantika was driving and in that car along with her were her three siblings while the other car was driven by her father with the elders.

After a journey of 2 hours they all reached their house. Elders decided to have a nap while youngsters started with their photo sharing session but Avantika sat for a meeting with her team members.

On the other hand
Prithvi was in a meeting room with his PA beside him and opposite to him sat his business rival ADHIKANSH JAIDEV CHOPRA.

This enmity has been passed onto them like a legacy. Initially it was between Prithvi's grandfather Bhagwant Singh Sisodia and Adhikansh's grandfather Baldev Chopra and then was transferred to Amarjit Singh Sisodia and Jaidev Chopra and the same is between Prithvijit Singh Sisodia and Adhikansh Chopra.

In the meeting room, the silence was dangerous, tension was scary and so were the people sitting opposite to each other, glaring into each other's soul.

"Hello Mr.Prithvijit and Mr.Adhikansh, I am Nitin Bansal, Mr.Roy's lawyer. Mr.Roy won't be able to present here so I will be talking to you on his behalf" A man in his 30's said.

Both the man looked at him. If one of them stares, person's body shakes with fear and here both the devils were looking at him.

He gulped his fear down and took a seat in the centre of both of them.