Prologue:-

Scene 1 :-

"Now even she is getting married, she is younger than you." Didi said and I immediately replied "Just a month"

She said "so what, you should also find someone and get married, at this age it's not right to stay unmarried." I stared at her not believing her words and before I could say something. 

"She will when she'll find someone who can match her" My brothers came to my rescue.

Scene 2 :-

I entered the hall where every single member of my family was sitting. As soon as they saw me, everyone's expression changed.

"Ohh!! you are here bhai we were waiting for you only" Neil said smiling teasingly while I gave him a confused look. ( brother)

My mother came to me, cupped my cheek and said something which made me to give her an irritated expression," Prithvi, we found a girl for you and we like her."
.
.
.
.
But as soon as I saw her photo I got the biggest shock of my life.

Scene 3:-

"You are going to be the death of me someday" he whispered near my ears and shiver ran down my spine. I turned around and there he was standing, his hands in his pockets looking devilishly hot. 

But reality hit me when he snaked his arm around me,pulling me closer which made my eyes forced closed and he said "I think I am gonna loose my first kiss today." My breathing turned heavy and suddenly bdi mummy knocked on the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the prologue of the story..
Do vote and comment about how you liked the prologue.
Ignore my mistakes as this is my first try.

Stay safe and healthy!!
👋👋