IMPASSIONED INTENSITY

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter

There's a prologue in the end of the chapter

Enjoy reading

_____________________________________________

Avantika's Pov

He was dangerously close to me when he said "Remember one thing jaan, no matter who, but I will never ever let you go even if its you who ask for it, I can change the whole dynamics of the Earth but letting you go, Never in any life"

I could feel his raging breath and thumping heartbeats. His face was red in anger, veins popped out of his arms and the rolled up sleeves of his blue shirt did nothing good. His eyes darken as he looked at me.

His hot breath fanning on my lips driving me insane

His hot breath fanning on my lips driving me insane. In anticipation, I held the collar of his shirt. The desire to burn under him evolved in me, the dirty thoughts surrounded my brain. As my eyes fell on his lips, I noticed his thick lips with a natural pinkish hue.

The movement of his lips as he spoke, the way his eyes showed emotions, the caress by his hands, I could not stop myself from saying

"You looked hot"

I looked back into his eyes, his brown eyes slowly changing its shade to dark brown. I could feel the throbbing intensity between us. His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. He gulped down, his adam apple moving alongside. The desire was same but I couldn't justify the another emotion that twinkled in his eyes.

"Avantika"

His husky voice sent a shiver down my spine, my body trembled as he leaned towards me holding my waist. The touch of his hand on my bare waist electrified every cell of my body. I gasped as he pressed a short kiss at my jaw.

I clutched his shirt over his shoulder tight in reflex of his action.

"Prithvi"

His name came out as a whisper when he pecked my earlobe. I leaned back from his touch and stood up. I could not handle the intensity growing between us. I knew this wasn't wrong but Bua Dadi's words were not letting me give him his rights over me.

I looked back at him who was also looking back at me with a soft smile which unknowingly made me smile too.

"Careful" He said.

"What?" I confirmed.

He stood and came towards me, bending to my level he tilted his head and said "Your smile, it looks like you're about to fall in love"

I gave him a weak chuckle "Love is scary. The feeling of falling terrifies me because the only way it ends is with hitting the ground"

He smiled and slowly grabbed my waist from both hands "Not if I catch you"