Chapter 19

Y/n's pov:
Friday 30th of May

Smut warning

Hailee's hands gently push me on the bed as our lips disconnect for just a moment. I scoot back on the bed as I watch Hailee take off her t-shirt before closing my bedroom door.

"You sure Jade isn't going to walk in?" Hailee asks, her breathing still erratic as she throws her t-shirt onto the floor where mine already is.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I say.

"Good." She nods, before walking over to the bed and crawling on top of me. Her action makes me lay down completely my head onto the soft pillows.

Her lustful eyes bore into mine as a chain dangles from her neck making the picture even hotter. Her arms are places next to my head and a smirk tugs on her lips when she realises how fast I am breathing.

"You're so beautiful baby." She whispers pressing a kiss on my neck which catches me by surprise, and I let out a small gasp. "So, so beautiful." She whispers as her kisses trail to the hem of my bra.

"Oh, God." I whisper, tangling my hands in her hair as she places kisses around the hem of my bra. "Take it off, please take it off."

"Anything you want." She smirks as I lift up my back a little bit allowing her hand to slip underneath and unclip my bra in one swift movement. The bra straps fall from my shoulders, and Hailee takes in a shaky breath before fully removing my bra. "Fuck." She whispers. "You're fucking perfect." Her lips find the skin that my bra previously protected.

She eventually attaches her mouth to my nipple and a moan slips past my lips, causing me to tuck my bottom lip between my teeth so no louder moans come out.

Her lips suck on my nipple while her other hand plays with my other boob. Giving them both some attention. My hands grasp her hair tighter as my back arches off the bed towards her mouth.

"Hailee, fuck." I moan quietly as she groans from my hands tugging on her hair so hard.

"God, my name sounds so perfect from your mouth." She whispers as her lips disconnect from my nipple. Our lips connect again and as they do I reach around to her back unclipping her bra and throwing in onto the floor. A gasp escapes her as my cold hands make contact with her already erect nipples. "Fuck."

"You're beautiful Hailee." I whisper leaning in to kiss her neck, my hands still toying with her boobs.

"Jesus Christ Y/n." She moans and a satisfied smirk plasters across my lips. Her hands suddenly push my shoulders down so I'm laying under her again. I trail my hands up to the back of her neck as we start sloppily making out again.

Her cold hands run over my stomach and I gasp into her mouth as she smirks. She toys with the button of my jeans before finally undoing the button, but then everything stops. She keeps her hand there and disconnects our lips.

The hazel eyed woman looks in my eyes as these words fall from her lips "Are you sure?" She softly asks, looking for any uncertainty in my body language.

I feel tears pool at my bottom eye lid as Jake never ever asked for consent. Just a small gesture means so much to me.

"I'm sure." I respond. "I want this. Do you?"

"Yes, I do." She smiles, connecting our lips again. A smile that formed on my lips is soon replaced with a gasp when her hand makes its way into my jeans.

"You're so wet baby." She whispers running a finger over the soaked fabric of my underwear. My hips buck up into her hand and as her fingers begin rubbing me over my underwear.