Chapter 25

Y/n's pov:
Monday 2nd of June

"What does Jake look like ma'am?" The officer on my right asks and I breathe in deeply before looking over at Hailee's worried eyes which give me a reassuring nod.

"Uhm, he is about 6'3, dark black hair and-and blue eyes, piercing blue eyes." I say, as he writes it all down on a notepad.

"Any recognizable details? Tattoos? Scars?" He questions and I nod my head.

"He, he has a rose tattoo on his right upper arm and a scar close to his left ear." As I describe him I feel Hailee who is seated by my side comfortingly rub my arm.

"That's good." The officer nods. "Now I need you to think do you have any idea where he would have taken your daughter?"

"No, no we just moved to New York." I shake my head.

"Has he ever mentioned having any friends here?"

"I-" My words stop as I remember the beginning of our relationship.

"I don't want you to go." I murmur against Jake's chest as he hugs me tightly.

"Baby I will be gone for a week." He chuckles.

"Yeah that's 7 days too many." I smile pulling away from his chest. "What are you even doing in New York?"

"I told you my parents want to show me their company there and we will meet up with my uncle who I haven't seen in forever." He explains and I look into his blue eyes getting lost in them.

"You're only 16 why do they want to show you their company?" I scoff.

"Because I will need to begin making money for her." He places a hand over my stomach and I smile placing a hand over his.

"We don't know if it's a girl yet Jake." I giggle.

"I know she is. A father always knows." He kisses my lips and I smile.

"Uncle." I blurt.

"What?" The officer asks.

"He-he has an uncle here and his parents have a company in New York." I explain watching the officer light up.

"His last name was Delier right?" He asks.

"Yes yes and his uncles name should be Sam if I remember correctly." My heart beats faster as I realise this small detail could lead me to my daughter.

"That's amazing miss Y/l/n, we will try to find the company right now." He stands up joining the team that is set up on my finning room table.

"You did amazing my love." Hailee whispers, kissing the side of my head.

"Thank you." I whisper. "Thank you for being here Lee." My head adjusts slightly to meet her eyes and I watch them light up at the nickname Jade gave her.

"Anything for you." She lightly pecks my lips and I smile. "We will bring her back I promise you."

I nod my head feeling hopeful that I will hold my daughter soon. As I focus on the feeling of Hailee next to me I feel a sense of safety and security wash over me. I'm not even dating this woman and it already feels like I want to marry her in this second.

"We got him."