Chapter 35 Honeymoon

Warning: Sexually Explicit Content!

It was a long flight to Greece, but Tony's plane was large and comfortable. There was a bedroom in the back of the aircraft where Alina and Thor napped. They cuddled together as they always had, and though Thor wanted more, he had no intention of doing anything until they arrived at their destination. Thor was determined to make their honeymoon night memorable for his bride.

Alina and Thor slept most of the flight. They landed in Athens in the morning; a car awaited them. Tony had arranged a limo to take the couple to the hotel he had booked for them. Alina was so excited to be in Athens. She planned to show Thor all the temples dedicated to her family. It had been a long time since she had visited Greece and the temples; she went with her father and Logan as a child and enjoyed every minute of it. Especially the myths about her father and family. Zeus told his daughter the tales and then told her the actual events. Alina couldn't wait to show Thor her heritage and share with him the stories and legends.

They got into the limo and drove through Athens. Thor chuckled at seeing his bride's eyes light up as she pointed out areas to him. He could tell that Alina couldn't wait to show him around. Since they arrived in the morning and were well-rested, Thor told Alina that he wanted to shower, change, have breakfast, and then explore Athens. Alina could barely hold in her excitement and kissed Thor.

Thor pulled Alina closer and deepened the kiss, "But tonight, I will show you more pleasure than you have ever known," Thor purred in Alina's ear. She blushed as a shiver of excitement ran up her spine.

Alina pulled away from Thor, "Do you want to take a shower first, or should I?" Alina asked Thor as she walked to her suitcase to get some clothes.

Thor smirked and walked behind his bride. He wrapped his arms around her midsection and whispered in her ear, "Why don't we take a shower together?" Thor purred. He chuckled when Thor saw Alina once again flush.

"No, I suppose I can wait until tomorrow morning; we will bathe together then, my love," Thor said and kissed Alina's cheek.

"For now, you bathe first," Thor told his new wife with a smile.

"O-okay, Thor," Alina stuttered, then blushed. Thor chuckled at his bride's nervousness.

Alina playfully smacked Thor on the shoulder, causing him to laugh again. She went into the bathroom to shower. When Alina finished, she wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the shower. She went to the vanity and quickly dried her hair and put on her underclothes; after that, Alina made sure her towel was securely wrapped around herself, and she left the bathroom.

Thor was lying on the bed when Alina came out. He lifted his head and saw his little wife in only a towel, and he growled, "My love, you are tempting me to take you now," Thor told his bride.

Alina's face flushed, "I'm sorry, Thor, I wasn't thinking."

Thor rolled off the bed and walked toward Alina. He places his hands on her waist, "It is alright, my love. I enjoyed the preview for tonight," He said with a smirk. "I will go bathe, and then we shall have breakfast."

Alina nodded and kissed Thor. He smiled and then left to take a shower. At the same time, Thor showered and got ready. Alina unpacked and hung their clothes in the closet. After doing that, she got ready in the bedroom. She did her makeup and styled her hair. Alina took a white sundress with blue flowers and a pair of sandals. A few minutes later, Thor exited the bathroom, ready for the day. He was wearing a white linen shirt, blue shorts, and his Addidas. He looked for his wife and saw her standing on the balcony. ThorThere areiled and walked outside; wpushed andached Alina; Thor saw Alina with her eyes closed, enjoying the sunshine and breeze.