𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞?

Warning: FLUFF (as an apology for the last chapter that my friend requested)

Also I still take requests so please put them in the comments or on the "request and rules" page :]

Bold text: Meaning someone is talking and look like this.
Italic text: Meaning someone is thinking and look like this.

Request by @bandycore

Nobody's pov:

Sophie was at Entfernt Hotel by herself watching The muppets since it's secretly her favorite show. As for Jenny, she went out to buy some groceries so they can cook later on, as Sophie continued to watch the show she heard the door knob twist, she instantly turned the VHS tape player off and pretended to look like she woke up from a nap. "Sophie! I'm back!" She heard her girlfriend yell. She sat up from the couch and soon walked over to Jenny to help her put the groceries up. They finally finished putting all the groceries up as Sophie walked to Jenny and hugged her, "I missed you.." she mumbled as her body was up against Jenny. Jenny smiled and hugged her girlfriend back, "I missed you too Soph!" She excitedly said. "What are we going to make?" Sophie asked Jenny as she pulled away from the hug. "Oh I was thinking of making some apple pie!" The red head explained, "mhm? Why?" The curly brunette asked confused. "Well I know you love apples and sweets..so I wanted to see if you were down to make some!" Jenny told Sophie, smiling. That smiled and the facts Jenny knew about her always warmed Sophie's heart and made her feel safe. "O-oh wow really? I mean! Su-Sure we can!" Sophie replied, smiling a bit and flustered. "Good! Come one, I wanna hurry up so we can eat together!" Jenny rushed Sophie as she got the stuff out to make the Apple pie. They both got the ingredients out; pie crust, a pie mold, apples, and cinnamon. Sophie wanted to cut to apples and begged Jenny for her to do them till Jenny gave in and agreed. Jenny rolled out the pie crust dough so it fits perfectly into the mold. "I'm done cutting them." Sophie said as she brought the apples and added the sliced into the pie. "Good love! I'll go get the other half of the dough and put it in the over!" Jenny said as she got the other half of the dough and cut 4 lines around the middle and placed it over the pie. She proceeded to added melted butter so the pie can get that crisp when eating. "Wanna put the pie in?" Jenny asked Sophie, who happily nodded and showed her wide smile and crooked teeth were now showing, Jenny laughed at her girlfriend reaction, "you're such a goofball sometimes.." Jenny told Sophie while chuckling. "What? Shut up." Sophie told Jenny sternly. Jenny laughed at that and handed the pie to her girlfriend so she can put it in the oven that was 400°F already. "So what should we do while we wait?" Sophie asked, turning her head to Jenny. "Mhm.." Jenny hummed, "we can play pong?" She replied smirking Sophie. Sophie's eyes widen a bit, she knew that she'll lose against Jenny. "Okay sure." Sophie replied. They went into the living room and turned on the Atari console and grabbed their controllers. After some time of playing pong, Sophie quit after the 6th game cause Sophie kept losing and missing the ball when she score 20 points while Jenny scored 55 points. Jenny was laughing at how Sophie sucked so much at games. After some playful teasing the oven dinged. "Oh! The pie's done!" Jenny said rushing to the oven. "hey! Careful! Put an oven mitts on so you don't burn yourself!" Sophie replied worried. "Oh shit! Right got it" Jenny replied back to Sophie and put on the oven mitts on. She got the pie out and coded the top with some Cinnamon powder. "It's done!" Jenny yelled out and got her self and Sophie a plate of Apple pie. "Thanks Jen.." Sophie smiled and ate the pie. "It's really good holy shit-" Sophie responded with food in her mouth to their cooking. Jenny chuckled as said. "True, and don't talk with ur mouth full." Jenny playfully scolded. "SAYS YOU!" Sophie argued back mumbling since Jenny always talk with food in her mouth. Jenny laughed and ate her pie.

~Time skip after they got done eating~

They both finally finished their pie and relaxed on the couch watching Alice in wonderland on the VHS tape. "You know I love you right?" Jenny told Sophie, "mhm?" Sophie replied, "o-oh! Yeah I know.." Sophie said flustered at the compliment. Jenny smiled and leaned into Sophie and kissed her lips, Sophie kissed back and smiled after they got done and continued to watch the movie.

"I love her so much.." Sophie thought and cuddled against Jenny on the couch.

[826words]