𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞-

Request by bandycore

Warnings: Mention of fat shaming, aggressiveness, little violence, and fluff

Sophie's Pov:

Me and Jenny decided to go to the arcade for a small date we planned. We started to get ready for the date, and I decided to wear baggy jeans with a blue and white striped shirt and put on my "Brighton '82" jacket over it and had it unzipped and put on a pair of my dirty converse.
I looked to the side and saw what Jenny was wearing, She was wearing her baggy primary striped sweater and loose jeans with black clean converse and wearing a belt. I saw her look at the mirror for a period of time and I got confused, "You okay Jen?" I told my girlfriend, she looked at me and smiled, "Uhm Yeah! yeah I'm okay." She replied, I knew she was lying so I went up to hug her, "You look beautiful like always." I say, I smiled and showed my teeth, while looking at the mirror. Jenny always said she loves my smile and likes when I show my "Cheshire cat" smile. "Thank you Soph" I heard Jenny say. "Of course, come on let's go" I said and we started to walk out the hotel.

~Time-Skip~

Me and Jenny finally arrived at the arcade and walked in, I started stimming a bit with flapping my hands up and down and heard Jenny chuckle at my excitement. "Come on let's play some games...that I'm going to beat you at~" Jenny said to me, I frozen and looked at her glaring, "Nuh uh I'm going to beat you at them!" I say, Jenny started Laughing, "Okay Apple, we'll see." She said and pulled me to the game "Galaga" we put our quarters inside the slot and Jenny went to select "2 players" she pressed start and so did I, we started playing for about 30 minutes till I was on my last life while Jenny was still on her 3rd life. I started sweating and tried to focus on aiming for the main target on the arcade screen. We started pressing the buttons getting the enemies as our high score was "75268" right now, as I was playing, one of the enemies managed to shot my space ship and I lost my last life, I froze and looked at the screen blankly, lost in thought on how I just died, Jenny continued to play the game while I watched. Till finally she died and we managed to get to a high score of "110321" Jenny started Giggling probably at how I looked and humiliated myself to her, "pfft- so who beat you?" Jenny taught me from what I said earlier about beating her. "Shut up.." I said and dragged her to a different game, we played a couple of games like pac-man and space invaders. An hour has passed and we both started getting hungry so we walked to the food court, I told Jenny to wait by a table and that I'll order the food, I decided to get some corn dogs and milkshake with 2 straws for me and Jenny to share. Few minutes passed by and I got our meal. I walked to where Jenny is and sat next to her, we started talking about random stuff. "Remember when I cut a girls hair off in college and I got expelled for that after you graduated." I said to Jenny and laughed at the memory. "Oh my god yes! God I remember how I was so shocked and laughing at the fact you can be so violent!" Jenny replied we continue eating and drinking the shared strawberry milkshake. We got done eating and threw our stuff away, but as we were about to exit the door someone said something to me about my girlfriend.

!Fat shaming starts now!

"I'm surprised you didn't order a salad for the redhead." A random man said, that looked like he was in his 50's. I looked at Jenny and saw how uncomfortable she looked after what the man said. Hearing this I got angry. "What the fuck did you just say?" I said out to him in anger as my voice sounded more raspy and pissed off, "Soph it's fine let's just uhm go okay?" Jenny told me, and tried to pulled me away from lashing out of this random guy. "No no. You listen to me you fucking perra!" I yelled out to the man.

Nobody's Pov:

The man looked shocked at what Sophie said to him and went to argue back, "Well if you have bad hear, I said you should have bought her a salad. For god sake she looks like a fucking pig." The man said, when Sophie heard what he said about their girlfriend, hatred was in his eyes. "Don't you dare fucking call my girlfriend a pig! ¡Tu, puta maldita viejo!" Sophie yelled out in Spanish. Sophie was about to swing a punch or possibly break the man's arm like that one time she broke a kids arm when she was little, but Jenny managed to grab a hold of sophie and pull them both out the arcade.

!fat shaming ends here!

"Sophie..I love you and grateful for you sticking up for me, but please control your anger issues dear." Jenny said to Sophie calming. Sophie looked at the ground and grumbled. "He shouldn't have that to you..You have an amazing body and everything to me." Sophie said and scooted closer to Jenny. "Come on let's go back to our hotel." Jenny said smiling as they walked to her truck and got in and Jenny drove them two back to their place.

+ little bonus

Jenny asked Sophie to get some stuff for their hotel room. While Sophie was looking for some paper towels, as it was the last thing he needed to get, she saw the same man from yesterday, they looked around to see if anyone was around and quickly ran and punched the guy in the face real hard, "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FAT SHAMING MY GIRLFRIEND PERRA!" Sophie yelled out smiling and grabbed some paper towels on the shelf and pushed his shopping chair with them as she ran to checkout.

Let's say Jenny got worried when she saw some blood and a bruise on Sophie's right knuckles when they came back.