𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡.

I requested this myself and thought it'd be a cute idea for Jenny and Sophie.

"Sophie writing Jenny's name in their notebook with small hearts around it and having their names together, like Sophie + Jenny, or S+J in a big drawn on heart, and when Jenny found out she finds it cute and adorable."

Warnings: Big Fluff and just wholesome also taken place in 1979 in college. Also maybe some error mistakes, it's 2am rn and my eye's aren't eyeing rn-

Nobody's Pov:

Sophie was in her English class, taking notes on her notebook while the teacher was teaching and telling the students what to write down that were important to the lesson. While Sophie was jotting down notes; his mind wondered off to Jenny, their girlfriend. Sophie loved Jenny dearly and was head over heels for the redhead. Speaking of Jenny, Jenny was also in the same class with Sophie and sharing a desk with the brunette. Sophie looked to his side and saw Jenny focused on her paper, taking notes as much as possible. The brunette smiled slightly and went back to writing on their notebook.

Sophie grew bored from jotting down notes and drifted off into wonderland, Sophie looked down at his paper and noticed there was free space on the right side of their notebook. The young woman started to write on the free space with Jenny's name and doodling little hearts around the name, putting Jenny's initial down and drawing a heart around the "J" Smiling, the brunette wrote their name down and added a plus between her and Jenny's name. Sophie continued this for a few minutes before drawing a small doodle of them two holding hands and Jenny kissing Sophie's cheek while the brunette look flustered. Sophie loves drawing Jenny, with her long curly red hair and freckles. So of course Sophie decided to do a quick drawing of Jenny on the paper. Sophie looked up and noticed that the teacher was still talking, they decided to stop daydreaming about Jenny and went to write down notes again.

Sophie covered the right side of the notebook with her elbow and arm and started writing on the left side of the paper. After what felt like ages, the lesson was over and it was time for lunch. Sophie quickly closed their notebook fast so Jenny wouldn't see what the brunette had doodled on and possibly tease her.

"Finally class is over! What do you think we're having for lunch?" Jenny asked Sophie while she stuffed her stuff into her backpack. Sophie was doing the same, but wanted to carry her notebook, and shrugged his shoulders,
"Maybe we'll be having hamburgers, but I don't know." Sophie told her girlfriend and walked out the classroom while Jenny followed behind.

The two finally reached the cafeteria and sat down and placed their bags down, Sophie saw from the other trays that they were getting hotdogs and soft tacos, "We're having hotdogs and tacos Jen." Sophie told Jenny, Jenny whispered a small "yes" to herself, "I can go get you your lunch, not feeling the mood to eat the food here." Sophie said and chuckled, "Oh okay, hey can you give me a hotdog and don't forget to give me oranges please." Jenny told the short brunette. Sophie rolled his eyes and smiled and left to get Jenny her lunch.

Jenny soon got bored without her partner with her at their table, Jenny then notice that Sophie didn't put their notebook in their backpack. Curiosity got her and she took the notebook, wanting to see if Sophie even did their notes for the quiz they were going to have next week. One thing is that Jenny did notice that Sophie was writing on the right side of his notebook and covering it when they went to writing down notes again. Jenny open the notebook and flipped through the pages of paper, notes and answers on all the papers inside the notebook till she stopped at one page, there she saw her name and Sophie's together with heart doodles and some drawing doodles as well.

Jenny felt her face feel warm, possibly being flustered by what she's seeing. She found it cute and adorable that her girlfriend would do something so corny like this about her. She took her mind off the drawings and doodles and went to see if Sophie had enough notes for the quiz next week, 'As always..little notes..' Jenny thought to herself. Jenny mind went to the drawings and doodles again and couldn't stop smiling, It was adorable and sweet, and worth to tease the brunette. She closed Sophie's notebook and put it back where they left it at. A few minutes passed and Sophie came back with Jenny's food, "Here, Your hotdog and your oranges." Sophie told the redhead, Jenny smiled and took the food tray from Sophie's hands. "Thanks Soph!" Jenny said to the brunette, Sophie smiled and sat down. As Sophie was about to start a conversation, Jenny cut her off, "You draw us good by the way Soph, it's adorable." Jenny said and smirked a bit, Sophie got confused a bit till he realized that she left her notebook out and possibly thought Jenny went through it. "You went through my notebook!" Sophie yelled out, bright red from embarrassment. Jenny started laughing and hugged her stomach from how painful it felt but it was a good laugh. "H-Hey I think it's- Pfft- adorable and cute!" Jenny replied to Sophie, trying to stop laughing. Sophie muttered out a "oh my god." To themselves and tried to cover their face. Jenny soon calmed down and rubbed the poor woman's back, "Hey, you're adorable Soph. And I think it's sweet, corny...But cute." Jenny said to him. "Just shut up.." Sophie replied and sighed. "Here," Jenny said and grabbed Sophie's notebook and her own, "let's help you with these notes, you barely wrote anything down to the upcoming quiz next week." Jenny said, "Wait- we have a quiz next week??" Sophie responded clueless, as they didn't hear that part from Mr. Matwell when they were in wonderland thinking about a certain redhead. Jenny nodded her head, "You know what, how about we do this back in our dorm, I'm hungry." Jenny said and changed her mind and put her notebook back into her backpack. "I'm going to go get a water bottle right quick Jen." Sophie told Jenny, "Okay babe, don't take long please..I'll get bored fast." Jenny responded to Sophie, Sophie rolled his eyes and shook his head and got up and left. Jenny watch carefully as Sophie exited the cafeteria, and as soon Sophie left Jenny smiled to herself and took Sophie's notebook. Turning to the page where Sophie had doodled Jenny and their own name together and ripped it out carefully to not damage the paper.

"I'm keeping this as a souvenir.." Jenny said to herself and stuffed it nicely into her backpack, not wanting the paper to be ripped or crumpled in the process. It honestly took a while for Sophie to notice that the doodle they did of Jenny was gone when they got to their dorm room.

But let's say that Jenny still has the paper(even put the date it happened on behind the paper) and has it into those Binders with those clear plastic holders to have photos in.

A/N: Btw here's the doodle Sophie did of Jenny :]

Didn't notice it was 4am when I finished this-I love these 2 and I can't wait to see them again in season 2 🫶 I love them so much

I love these 2 and I can't wait to see them again in season 2 🫶 I love them so much.

Upcoming chapter(s):

- 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?