𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦(Smut!)

Requested by me, I actually made this a while ago but on my notes so it's a little rough lol, and this was actually the first ever smut I wrote of them
(If the art shows up there I drew that lol also unedited, cause I mean, it's rlly late where I'm at(3am) so my eyes are eyeing rn😋)

Warnings: Smut, teasing, fingering, cream-pie, Trans top/dom Sophie walten(mtf), bottom/sub Jenny Letterson

Also this is smut and if you Don't like these type of topics please don't read this!!🫶

Nobody's Pov:

Jenny was in the Entfernt Hotel, working on her homework for her honors class, English, she kept fiddling with her pencil trying to come up with a poem that had to be a romantic one, Jenny finally got a poem idea to work on.

Just look up Love is enough by William Morris, that's the poem Jenny wrote cause I don't wanna write the poem 😭

After Jenny finished her poem, she started on her new work, which was geometry.

~Time-skip~

Sophie was on her way to the hotel after finishing her shift at Bon's burgers, working for his dad, family friends, and their friends. Sophie was exhausted from work as they were keeping an eye out on the animatronics, making sure they weren't malfunctioning during performance. And helping her aunt, Susan, with the animatronics. Sophie was at the door, pulling out a spare key to unlock her and Jenny's place. When they finally got in, he saw Jenny working on her homework, Jenny was to focused on her work she didn't hear Sophie walk in. Sophie smiled a bit and walked to their shared bedroom and changed into comfortable clothes instead of her Bon's burgers outfit.

Jenny's Pov:

I was focusing on my work and get it finished before my partner gets off work. As I was still working on my work and finishing it off with the formula of the y=mx+b problem, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I jumped a bit till I looked behind me and saw Sophie, my partner, I smiled up at them. "Well hello Soph." I said to them, "Hi Jen." Sophie replies to me tired out of their mind. They began to bury their head in my neck, and I giggled a bit, "Heh, that tickles love.." I said, giggling at my girlfriend's action. "Are you done yet?" He asks me, "No, not yet," I told her. Sophie frowned from this, "can you continue another time?" They asked me, I signed and thought for a bit, "Well, I mean it's due next week..But I wanna get this over with already." I replied to Sophie.

Nobody's Pov:

While Sophie's head was still muzzled into Jenny's neck, he started planting kisses on the Redhead's neck and nibbled on it softly, Jenny gasped at this but soon moaned a bit but quickly covered her mouth with her free hand. Sophie smirked at this and started to suck on her girlfriend's neck and bite it a bit. This drew Jenny Insane, but let her partner continue. Sophie pulled away and pulled Jenny from the rest to their bedroom, Sophie gently pushed Jenny to the bed and went to close the door, even though nobody was in the room beside them, Sophie came back to the bed and pulled Jenny into a passionate kiss while being on top of her. Sophie slowly slid off Jenny's sweats and pulled off Jenny's sweater, but soon pulled away from the kiss to let them breathe, "Hey..are you..uhm okay with this Jen..?" Sophie panted out and asked Jenny softly and a hint of worried-ness, Jenny, panting, and nodded her head in a "yes" motion. "Just use the safe word we use okay?" The short brunette told the tall redhead. After Sophie took off Jenny's sweats and sweater, the redhead was left in her bra and underwear, that was socking wet. Sophie smirked at the sight and started to pull off Jenny's underwear. She slowly inserted her right ring and middle fingers inside Jenny and thrusting them in and out over and over slowly. Jenny was a moaning mess and tried to cover her mouth with her hand, but Sophie didn't like that and used her free hand to move Jenny's hand away from her mouth. "No, I want to hear you Jen~" Sophie cooed out, he fasted up their pace and added a 3rd finger inside Jenny. "A-AUH! S-SOPH.. FAS..FA- ERR~" Jenny moaned out. Sophie continued fastening her fingers inside Jenny. After a few more minutes Jenny was close to cumming.
"NGH..SOPH- I'M C-CLOSE! FUCK!~" Jenny screamed out, Sophie slowed down and piled his fingers out, "H-HEY!" Jenny yelled, frustrated since she was close. "Cállate." Sophie spoke stern, they soon went to pull down their baggy sweats to his knees and was left in her boxers, where a bulge visible to Jenny's view, and pulled his cock out with the tip having pre-cum on it. She went to grab the lube that was inside the nightstand drawer and poured some on their right hand and place the lube back, she went to rub her right palm, that's covered in the lube substance, on her dick. Sophie moaned a bit at the movement but was soon done, he grabbed their penis and went to line it up to Jenny's clit. Once Sophie inserted her dick into Jenny, she started thrusting in a quick pace, which caused Jenny to moan loud. "AH! o-Ohhh G-Goddd..Soph~" the tall woman moaned out. Sophie went to grab Jenny's waist and thrusted a little bit deep, even though Sophie's around 7-inches, by the force of Sophie grabbing the redhead's waist and thrusting their dick into Jenny a bit deep, the older woman hissed at this and grabbed the bed sheets till her knuckles turned real pale, Sophie's than thrust his hips faster and rough into Jenny. "MHM! SOPHIE..! DEE-PER PL-PLEASE..!~" Jenny begged, Sophie did at what Jenny requested and thrusted her dick deeper into Jenny. Soon Sophie and Jenny were close to cumming, "Cum." Sophie ordered Jenny as soon he felt Jenny's walls tighten around her dick.
Jenny came with a loud moan, Sophie did one last thrust and pushed in deeper into Jenny's cervix. Sophie stayed there for a few seconds and pulled out. Watching their own cum oozing out from Jenny's pussy, and seeing her's and Jenny's cum on their own dick, Both the lovers were panting and sighing from release.

Few seconds went by and the two were finally able to catch their breath, but Jenny had other plans, she pushed Sophie on their back on the bed and moved her mouth to the brunette's neck and abused it with hickeys and small bite marks. Soon, Jenny began to gridding on Sophie's dick, "Ah.." Sophie groaned out, leaving his head back in pleasure. Jenny continued rubbing against Sophie till she moved up a bit and pushed her pussy deep on Sophie's dick. Jenny than started bouncing up and down, sweat forming on them again and both of them being a moaning mess, Sophie moved her hands to Jenny's hips and Sophie began to move his hips up and down into Jenny in a fast pace and push his dick deeper. They continue till they both came again together, they pulled out and went to clean themselves off. "Come on, let's go take a shower Soph." Jenny told brunette. "Yeah, of c-course.." Sophie panted out.

~Time-skip~

The short brunette and the tall redhead were now cuddling each other. "Man..how am I going to cover up these hickeys, Jenny!" Sophie yelled at Jenny. Jenny giggled at Sophie's reaction, "well maybe don't be a tease and stop right when I'm close~" she told Sophie, teasingly.

(Let's say Sophie forgot to cover them up when she went to work in the morning.)

+Small lil bonus between Aunt Susan and Niece Sophie🫶

"Woah what's that lil walten?" Susan asked Sophie, Sophie grew concerned at what her aunt said to him, "What's what?" Sophie replied confused. Susan smirked and pulled Sophie to the restrooms and showed him the thought the restroom mirror.
"THAT! PFFT-" Susan yelled out, almost laughing but covered her laughs with her hands.
Sophie looked at the hickeys and bite marks around her neck, horrified, remembering what her and Jenny did last night. 'God damnit JENNY!' Sophie thought to herself, "Looks like your tall girlfriend did you good last night huh? Cause I don't remember seeing those marks on your neck Sophie~" Susan teased, chuckling.
"WHAT! NO- IT WAS FROM THE UHM.. HAIR CURLER AND A HMM..D-DOG!" Sophie poorly lied to Susan. "Here, let me give you some makeup to cover it up before your dad goes nuts." Susan said, and pulled out 2 shades of concealer from her purse, and started to apply the concealer to Sophie's neck. "Thank you Aunt Susan.." Sophie said in a grateful tone, "Hey, no problem kid!, Now. Stop moving." Susan replied, and threatening a bit on her last sentence.

'I'll get you back Jenny..I'll hide your damn turtleneck sweaters..' Sophie thinks to herself.

A/N: these gays man😒, anyways it's 3AM rn- I swear it's the summer curse that makes me stay up late smh lol- Anyways reason I'm up so late was cause I had to put my baby nephew asleep (He's sleeping next to me on my bed👍) cause bro loves to make me suffer lmao- and another reason I'm up was cause I wanted to finished this before working on the pt2 of "you're mine" chapter lol
And Bandycore...you better be asleep 🫵

_____

Upcoming chapter(s):

- 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄..(𝐩𝐭𝟐)