𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭.

Request by ViaOfTheRaindropMoon

(Option 2)

Warnings: Hurt/Comfort, Tranfem Jenny, Sophie kinda not knowing how to comfort lol, mention of T-slur, mention of homophobia and fluff and these lovely woman couple🫶 and a bit short maybe

Jenny's Pov:

I've known Sophie back in high school while I was in junior year in college, in 1977. It's 1979 now and I've been dating Sophie for 4 months now and never told her i'm trans, due to being bully from being transfem and a lesbian and scared how she'll react to me.

Me and Sophie are in our dorm room, doing an easy science project that was partners. I was in my own world thinking on how to tell Sophie about me. 'Would she call me a tr@nny..? Would she break up with me.. would she-' I think to myself before I hear a voice yell at me.

"Jenny!" I hear Sophie's voice yell out to me. I get out of my trance and looked at her, "Uh, did you say something?" I replied, 'of course she did stupid!' I thought to myself.

"So, what idea do you have in mind Jenny?" I hear Sophie say to me, "and are you okay? You've been quiet all day.." Sophie says, concern in her voice.

"Oh um well I was thinking we can do the solar system...And I'm okay." I replied to my girlfriend. Sophie seems to not believe me and sighed,

"Come on Jen, I know you lying to me, what's really wrong?" Sophie tells me, I knew she was serious as her tone changed and acted more sternly as her eyes were staring at my soul, due to her reaction I got scared a bit.

"Nothing's wrong Soph I promise..let's just continue working on the project-" I say before I get cut off by Sophie jumping onto me. I gasped in shocked as my eyes widen. Sophie stranded herself on my waist, and I got red a bit.

"Don't lie to me Letterson. Spill it." Sophie tells me. I gulped at Sophie's seriousness.
"I- uhm I don't know..I'm scared how you'll react." I stuttered out.

Nobody's Pov:

After Jenny said those words, Sophie's expression soften a bit, and got off her. After Sophie got off, he lifted Jenny up and she sat crisscrossed on the floor. Sophie sighed and kissed Jenny's cheek, "Hey..look at me." Sophie told Jenny, the red head looked into the brunette's eyes and let out a small sob. Sophie, seeing the tears and hugged Jenny awkwardly.
"Hey hey..It's okay, but you can tell me." Sophie tells Jenny.

After some time, Jenny finally calmed down, "I need to tell you something..Important and I've been keeping it from you." Jenny states,
"You can tell me..I won't judge." Sophie softly says. Jenny took a deep breath, "Im transgender...male to female, Sophie." Jenny gasped out. Sophie stayed quiet, their whole body froze and Jenny saw it and sighed. "I-If you wanna break up me that's fine So-" Jenny says before getting cut off by Sophie hugging her tight. "Why would I break up with you? I love you no matter what Jen." Sophie tells Jenny and ran her hands through Jenny's long red curly hair. Jenny started sobbing and hugged Sophie tightly. Sophie was still a bit awkward from emotions and patted her free hand on Jenny's back. Jenny cooled down and laughed a bit,

"What..?" Sophie asked, confused on why her girlfriend was laughing a bit.

"You know..you really suck at comforting." Jenny says, sniffing a bit, Sophie sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Shut up, I still love you for who you are" Sophie says, and chuckles a bit.

Jenny laughed again and shocked her head, "Can we cuddle please..and do the project tomorrow.?" Jenny asked Sophie. Sophie let out a small chuckle and nodded his head as they both got up to lay on Jenny's bed, But before Sophie joined Jenny, she turned off the lights and went to Jenny's bed.

"Good night Sophie..I love you." Jenny says as she pulls the covers up to cover them. Sophie let out a yawn, "Good night Jen, love you too." Sophie softly spoke. The couple smiled at each other in darkness and closed their eyes while they embraced themselves on the bed.

A/N WOOO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL😋 I was supposed to post this yesterday ( it's June 2nd rn and it's literally 3:35am rn and I need to be in bed rn 😭🙏-) sorry for the slow updates, a lot has been going on, like a lot a lot to the point my mind is going crazy lol. But I'll try and update more and keep my mind off the stress I've been having from someone I know 🫶!!