𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲-

Request by bandycore

Warnings: Fluff and maybe a funny lil fic lol

Nobody's pov:

Sophie and Jenny are in their college dorm room on Sophie's bed. They had an English assignment and the two were assigned as partners and had to do a poem prompt. "Okay, so how about I write the poem while you give me ideas." Sophie said, Jenny looked at Sophie while she was on Sophie's bed. "Soph...I don't think that's a good idea." Jenny replied looking dumbfounded at her girlfriend. "What are you talking about? I'm a great writer!" Sophie responded proudly while he smirked at what they said. "Umm no Soph. You're dyslexic sweetie." Jenny said while she took the paper they were going to write on. "WHAT! I may have dyslexia but I can still write!" Sophie replied confidently. Jenny looked at her partner, raising her eyebrow, "okay write your full name." She said and crossed her arms. Sophie looked at her and huffed, "Okay I will." They said and went to grab the paper Jenny took and write their full name, "THERE HAPPY!" He yelled out at Jenny, Jenny looked at Sophie's written name and widen her eyes and tried not the laugh. As Sophie wrote their name as "Sopjia waiteh" "What?" Sophie asked confused, "PFFT- WHAT DOES THAT EVEN SAY! HAHA!!" Jenny replied and started laughing uncontrollably, holding her stomach as tears came out of her eyes. "Hey!" Sophie screamed out and put on a fake frown face,(as if they don't have one already) "OKAY WELL AT LEAST I HAVE GOOD HANDWRITING!" Sophie said smirking. Jenny stopped laughing and gasp. "MY HANDWRITING IS OKAY!" She argued back playfully. "Yeah right!" Sophie laughed, "At least I don't mess up my spelling!" Jenny fought back, smirking at her response causing Sophie to gasp. Sophie then smirked at an evil idea she had in her mind and tackled Jenny and started tickling her, "AH- HAH W-WAIT!" Jenny screamed out and started laughing hard with tears coming out of her eyes, Sophie didn't budge and continued to tickle their girlfriend's sides, "W-WAIT SOPH- I- HAHA! IM SOR-RY! HAHA!" Jenny yelled out laughing and tried to push Sophie off but was weak from the laughing. Sophie then decided he was done ticking her girlfriend and let go smirking, "Now was that a lesson on not to toy with me?" Sophie remarked, smiling to herself. Jenny was caching her breath from laughing to much and nodded her head, "what? I don't thing I can hear you Jen." Sophie said, taunting Jenny. Jenny looked at him and huffed, "Yes damnit!" Jenny yelled out and got up and grabbed the pencil, "I'll let you write and I'll give you ideas BUT I have to make sure you spell the words for heavens sake." The redhead said and went to write their names on top of the paper and handed the Pencil to Sophie, "Thanks." Sophie replied and went to start of with a sentence she already came up with.
"Soph...you spelled "Hope" wrong." Jenny said blankly, hearing this Sophie groaned causing Jenny to laugh at bit, "here erase the a at the end of hope. And try putting an E dear." Jenny said which caused Sophie to do what she said, "There you go soph!" Jenny said proudly and kissed Sophie on the cheek, which caused the short curly brunette to get flustered and hide his face, "just give me the second line.." Sophie said and waited for what ideas Jenny has for this poem.

~Time skip~

The two girls finally finished their project, with writing the poem and putting in the meaning of the poem and some small details like notes and drawings. The couple were tired cause of how much Sophie had to erase a certain word or sentence but they did it. "I'm tired.." Jenny dramatically said and leaned her head on Sophie shoulder. "Mhm..Tell me about it." He said and leaned against Jenny's head. "Come let's go to sleep, at least we don't go to our classes tomorrow." Jenny responded happily and put the paper on a desk in their dorm, she layed down on Sophie's bed and pulled her outs out, "come here.." she said to her partner, which they happily got into their arms and cuddled them. "Good night Jen." Sophie said and shut his eyes, "mhm good night Soph." Jenny replied and cuddled against Sophie.