𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

Request by bandycore

Warnings: Vomiting, blood, Fluff

Jenny's Pov:

Sophie has been sick for 2 days and she's been vomiting a lot which made me worried a lot, but Sophie says she's fine and that he probably cut something in their mouth, but i doubt that since that blood was a bit too much for a simple "cut". I've been trying to tell her that we should go to the hospital for a check up but he kept declining saying they're "fine" and hates going to the doctors. But now, her coughing and vomiting blood was enough for me and forced them to go to the hospital wither he liked it or not. "Come on Sophie! You've been vomiting blood to much for a simple "Cut"!!" I yelled out as I tried to carry Sophie to my truck so I can take her to the doctors. "NO!" Sophie yelled out as she tried to not get pushed in the passenger seat. I grumbled at this and with all my force I managed to get him in and buckled her up. I sighed out loud as I got into the driver's seat and started the truck and started driving to a nearby hospital. Sophie kept glaring at me with murder in her dead eyes, "I know you're glaring at me Soph. But I promise you that you'll feel better when they try and find out what's happening with you." I commented and continued driving, I looked at Sophie and saw his face turn into a grumpy face.(Just search up 'grumpy cat face' lol that's how Sophie looks rn) I giggled at her face, "Here, how about this. I can buy whatever snack or food you want and we can watch Sesame Street at our place, how does that sound mhm?" I said and hummed at as I said that to my partner. I looked at her face as their eyes lit up as he nodded his head fast. We finally arrived at the hospital as I checked in an appointment for Sophie. It took about 30-40 minutes for them to call us in and they finally said Sophie's name, they got her weight and height and I soon started answering the nurses question after she got done checking my partners blood and heart rate is cause Sophie didn't feel like talking from vomiting. The nurse said that a doctor will come in shorty for the results. We sat in comfort silents as we waiting for the doctor, "so, how's this hospital trip doing for ya?" I asked Sophie, waiting for his reply. "It's uhm alright, I still hate it though." Sophie responded back to me. We talked for a bit till we heard a knocking and a nice looking Doctor coming in. "Hello ladies, I'm dr. James and I'll be your doctor today Sophie!" Dr. James said. "So you seem to be coughing up blood and possibly sick." He said,"uh yes, they have been feeling sick for 2 days and coughing up blood." I replied. "Well, she does have a common cold, but we need to do an X-ray on her to see why she's coughing up blood Miss Letterson." I looked at my girlfriend to see if she wanted to which they kinda hesitated a bit but agreed. I walked with her to the x-ray room but waiting outside since i couldn't be with her. A few minutes went by and they were done, we went back to our check-up room and waited for the results.

Nobody's Pov:

"So..how was it in there?" Jenny told Sophie, "it was dark and cold."Sophie said and she hugged herself with her jacket. Jenny chuckled at that, they waited about 10 minutes till the doctor came in with the results. "So Sophie has Torn stomach lining, But we prescribed her with Anti-acid medication for the treatment!" Dr. James said, "You two ladies are good to go, and feel better Miss Walten." He said and escorted them out, they both thanked him and Jenny went to pay for the appointment and drove to get the medication.
"Can't believe I have to be on more medication." Sophie replied and leaned more back into the passenger seat. Jenny laughed at her partner's statement. "Well...You'll feel a lot better when you take them babe." She said and continued driving to the pharmacy. Jenny and Sophie got off and walked into the pharmacy. "Okay so you can get what ever snacks you want while I get your medication, K soph?" Jenny asked Sophie, to which they nodded happily, wanting to eat snacks and watch Sesame Street with her beloved redhead girlfriend. Sophie ran to the snack aisle while Jenny went to get Sophie's prescription. They found each other and Jenny went to go pay for their stuff and finally go back to their hotel and spend time with each other.

~Time skip~

The couple finally arrived to the hotel and walked to their room number, they both entered their room and settle the stuff down, "Okay before we watch Sesame Street, you're going to take your pills." Jenny said seriously, Sophie groaned and layed on the couch, "I DONT WANNA!" They complained, "I'll give you a kiss if you take them." When Sophie heard that from Jenny, he instantly got up and grabbed the 2 pills and took them with their water. "Kiss now." Sophie said and opened her arms, Jenny laughed and leaned in to kiss Sophie, She pulled away from him, "There, happy?" Jenny said and grabbed the VHS tapes of Sesame Street and the snacks, "Very." Sophie said, showing her larges crooked teeth smile. Jenny finally put in Sesame Street and sat with her girlfriend on the couch, they continued to watch the show and eating the snacks till they both feel asleep on each other while cuddling on the couch.

[987 words]