𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.

So I had an Idea of Jenny and Sophie having kids but they are adopted ofc, And the two kids names are "Audrey Woodings" and "Sebastian Woodings" and they are OC's of mine(they are Susan and Aurora[my other twf OC's ) kids but after they went "missing" they got into foster care)
Also wrote this cuz where I'm at there's a thunderstorm going on (also I'm still doing ur request Bandy👍)

Warnings: Fluff

Nobody's Pov:

It was 9pm on a Saturday In Brighton,Michigan In 1981. Jenny and Sophie were in the living room while their two kids, Audrey(15)and Sebastian(14), were in their separate rooms probably sleeping. The two were watching a random tv show that came on till a warning message on their radio came on. "There will be a thunderstorm in Brighton, Michigan, these conditions are expected to last until 11pm, there is a chance that a flood could happen." The radio said and soon went silent as the weather reporter went off. "Huh, well it's just a thunderstorm. Good thing it's not a tornado warning heh." Sophie said to Jenny and went to continue watching the Tv. "Ha, yeah true." The two continued to watch the show till they heard some rain and few loud thunders here and there. The couple were cuddling on the couch till one certain thunder made a loud sound that shook their apartment like an earthquake causing the two the flinch at the sound. And due to that sound it managed to wake one of their kids up. Sophie and Jenny heard some sobbing sounds in their eldest daughter's room and they both looked at each other. "I'll go check on her." Sophie said as she got off Jenny and headed to Audrey's room. Sophie knocked on her daughter's room door, "Hey Audrey..you okay?" The brunette asked worried, "Uhm..yeah!" She heard from inside the room, "Can I come in?" Sophie said and waited for a response till they heard a small "yeah" from Audrey. He opened the door and closed it behind her and walked to her daughter's bed, "You okay?" Sophie asked Audrey, which Audrey nodded, Sophie gave her a "really?" Expression. "No you're not, your eyes are a bit bloodshot and dried tears are on ur face Drey." Sophie softly says and went to hug her daughter, which she hugged back, "I- I'm just scared of loud sounds I guess." Audrey said which Sophie chuckled a bit at, "It's okay to be scared of thunder apple." They told Audrey and pulled away from the hug and went to wipe some tears from his kids face. "Thunder won't be able to get to you cause you safe in your bed and in this apartment." Sophie said, Audrey looked at her mum and chuckled, "Heh, yeah..you know, you don't have to baby me over some thunder which is stupid." Audrey said, Sophie smiled and shocked their head in a "no" motion, "I know, but I worry about you, I knew you when I was a kid and we used to play toys together." Sophie replied, but surprised when he remembered that. "But wanna know a little secret?" Sophie said smirking, which caused Audrey to be curious, "what?" She said, "Jenny is also scared of thunder a bit" Sophie said laughing a bit. Which made Audrey gasped a bit and laugh too, "No way! Really!" She yelled out which Sophie nod too, "yea, when we're shared dorms together in college she would always say, "Soph...can I lay with you." to me when there was a storm." They said to Audrey, smiling at the memory her and the red head had in collage. Audrey started laughing, "So me and ma are the same?" Audrey asked, "Yeah you can say that, she still jumps when there's a loud explosion from the thunder and starts to hug me real tight." Sophie responded to his daughter's question. "Well kiddo, you need to go to bed now, here take your uhm Banny plush." Sophie said and handed Audrey a Banny plush. "Thanks mum..and thank you for that." Audrey said and hugged her Banny plush right and went to get comfortable on her bed, "Of course doll, good night." Sophie said and kissed Audrey's forehead, "Good night." Audrey replied and went to cuddle her Banny plush. Sophie walked out their daughter's room and shut the door quietly and walked to Jenny and lay down with her on the couch. "So how's Audrey?" Jenny told Sophie, "She's fine, just got scared of the loud sound." Sophie replied and closed his eyes from tiredness. "Well that's good." The redhead said and smiled. "Come on, let's go to our room, there's not enough room for me to move freely." Jenny said and carried Sophie to her and his shared bedroom and placed her partner on the bed and pulled the covers over them in their bed. While they closed their eyes to sleep Sophie revealed something, "Also I may have told her about that time when it thundered and we were in college you would always ask to lay down with me." Sophie said and went to sleep. "Oh okay.."Jenny replied in a tired voice but realized what Sophie said and jumped up, "WAIT YOU WHAT!-" Jenny yelled out and tried to wake Sophie up but they were already dead "asleep" "SOPHIE WALTEN I KNOW YOUR NOT ASLEEP!" Jenny yelled out to them knowing that Sophie is a light sleeper and wakes up with any small noise.